EVGA is a company that is well known for its more enthusiast based motherboards and GPUs. They are also one of the only remaining NVIDIA-only GPU shops. However, they have moved on to use Intel chipsets in their products (especially considering that NV is in a legal battle with Intel over them).
Well, we managed to get a hold of an EVGA P55 FTW motherboard to find out. So without all the usual fanfare let's dive right in and see what this $184.99 motherboard (thanks to big savings on Newegg right now with a $30 mail-in rebate) can bring to the table.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]