Plain cardboard with red and black accents is the way Enermax chose to package this budget priced chassis, a good way to help keep the costs down so they can pass the savings on to their customers for a quality product over sleek packaging.
The specifications are largely laid out on this side. There should be no issues reading what is inside of this box.
The opposing side is a repeat of the front, just this time it got tagged with the "fragile" sticker for shipping. Since in the shipping world, we all know fragile is French for football, it seems they must have been tired, as this package got here in great shape.
Don't let the naming on the front and back fool you. This side confirms I was telling you the truth. Inside here isn't the 3170 as the front and back showed, but rather the 3171.
Out of the box there are still the two Styrofoam end caps, inner plastic liner, and a few static cling sheets to pull from the shiny bits and the side fan mesh. As I said, it got to me just fine, so it's definitely enough to get it to you safe and sound as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower