It has been a little while since we have had an ASRock P55 board up on the bench. The last one was the when the Lynnfield CPUs launched. At the time it was the P55 Deluxe. This board featured a handy little SATA 3.0 add-in card and was an excellent performer.
Well, today we get to head back to the ASRock camp and see if another of their P55 boards can live up to the performance and quality we are getting used to from ASRock. This board is the no-frills P55DE3.
The P55DE3 is a very inexpensive board as far as P55s go. You can pick one up from Newegg.com for $99.99. So let's see if ASRock can still offer great performance and overclocking at this lower price.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]