This is the top of the packaging and CoolIT displays proudly on all the panels what is inside this rather unassuming white box with black lettering.
Moving to the sides, there is a bit more room, so CoolIT used it on this side to display the compatible socket types as well as their CES 2010 Innovation award.
The features of the ECO A.L.C. are all laid out on this panel. The proprietary 1W pump, the universal mounting and the high performance radiator are explained a bit here with a brief mission statement on top.
On this side we get to see a couple more of the included features. This time CoolIT shows off the high performance FHE, the Pro Advanced Thermal Compound and the more obvious fact that this system is sealed and maintenance free.
On this last side, we get a bit more about the concept and design of the ECO along with the specifications of the included system.
The ECO A.L.C. comes very well protected in their all encompassing Styrofoam inner packing. At the top of the Styrofoam you will find two cavities that hold a few back plates and the AMD mounting hardware.
Removing one side of the foam is a bit tricky as the parts are snugly fit inside. During shipment the radiator is kept away from the pump and block combo, but taking your time here is rewarded by not damaging the radiator fins if you wildly open up the foam.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard