Cooler Master packs the Sniper Black Edition in, of course, an all-black box! There is a view through the scope at the Sniper itself and in the bottom left of the scopes image there is a sticker added to this box stating it includes a Tactics DC game pad.
Continuing the white text on a black background, the specifications chart on this side is displayed in the same fashion.
The rear starts with an image of a SWAT-like Sniper with the main features flanking the right side. At the bottom there are images to go along with some of the more LAN friendly features of the Sniper.
The last side is a bit more on the plain side of things, but does give a good look at the Sniper as it appears powered up.
Removing the cardboard box, I am left with the typical internal packaging found with most chassis'. Styrofoam caps that do a fine job of securing the chassis during shipping are placed on each end and the inner plastic liner; both of which did just fine in getting me a perfect Sniper.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series