Cooler Master packs the Sniper Black Edition in, of course, an all-black box! There is a view through the scope at the Sniper itself and in the bottom left of the scopes image there is a sticker added to this box stating it includes a Tactics DC game pad.
Continuing the white text on a black background, the specifications chart on this side is displayed in the same fashion.
The rear starts with an image of a SWAT-like Sniper with the main features flanking the right side. At the bottom there are images to go along with some of the more LAN friendly features of the Sniper.
The last side is a bit more on the plain side of things, but does give a good look at the Sniper as it appears powered up.
Removing the cardboard box, I am left with the typical internal packaging found with most chassis'. Styrofoam caps that do a fine job of securing the chassis during shipping are placed on each end and the inner plastic liner; both of which did just fine in getting me a perfect Sniper.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard