Accessories and Documentation
The included instruction manual and checklist is very comprehensive. The entire book is written multilingual, so it makes for a slightly smaller book. The images are perfect and very descriptive by themselves, but if you get stuck, the text walkthrough clears up any questions.
The hardware boxes that were strapped inside the drive rack are here. There are two separated packages, and to be honest I'm not quite sure what is in the second flatter box.
Inside of the smaller box to the left is all the hardware needed to get the components mounted inside the FenrisWolf. All hardware is separated and clearly labeled so there should be no confusion as to which screws get used for what component.
It took a look into the manual for me to figure out exactly what this is. When I looked I had a "facepalm moment", as this turns out to be the HDD adapter for mounting them into a 5.25" bay.
Here is the basic idea of how it works. I will show it assembled in the build in a bit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Intel's new Coffee Lake-based 8C/16T chip spotted again
- GeForce GTX 1050 3GB released: 768 CUDA cores, 96-bit bus
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit