The Scythe FenrisWolf Mid Tower Case
Looking at the front, I was greeted with an all aluminum door panel with an exposed edge shining in exposed aluminum. In the center is a mesh not unlike a screen you find in your windows. Near the top Scythe places a black and aluminum accented logo.
This front panel opens to expose the drive bays and the power and reset buttons, and the power and HDD activity LED's. Under the front controls there are six bays, one of which can be used for a 3.5" floppy drive. Under those is a 120mm fan in a cage. This cage is also covered in another layer of the screen mesh.
On the side, things would have been really plain. The bold accent of the lowercase "b" at the bottom left is to signify Benny's approval, and I can only assume this is his "brand logo". The reverse of the chassis is the same, minus the "logo" of course.
The rear of the chassis exposes the top mounted positioning of the PSU in this chassis. Moving down the thick rear panel, there is the rear I/O panel hole flanked by the second 120mm fan. Continuing on down, there are seven vented expansion slots, and next to those are holes to pass water tubing through.
Hidden near the front, on top of the chassis, is this front I/O access panel. I ran into my first issue here. I had to prop the door of the panel for this image with a trimmed down zip tie. The door on this panel will not stay in the open position. It's good for keeping the dust out, but sort of a pain to plug in a device if another isn't already holding the door open.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases