The SparkLAN CAS-673W is a good daylight, indoor IP based camera. We were impressed with the ease of setup, image quality (in daylight or better), motion detection and its speed of movement. Unfortunately we ran into issues using the RTSP function and had a terrible experience with low light imagery.
The price of the CAS-673W is 1,055 HKD which equals about $136 USD. The camera currently is not available in the U.S. that we could find, but is available in the EU and Asia.
In all, the CAS-673W was a mixed bag for us. I would have liked to see better low light performance and an easier method of enabling and working with 3GPP and RTSP. I cannot truly recommend this to someone looking for a good multi-purpose IP camera, but I can say that if you need something for a well-lighted area and excellent motion detection is a must, then this might be a good fit for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit