I have lamented for a while now as I have tested netbooks that they are all so close to identical that once you test one netbook, you have pretty much tested them all. Out of all the netbooks I have tested over the last few months, the only things that typically change from one brand to another is the name on the front of the computer and maybe the case design.
Other important bits like the CPU, RAM, storage and OS are the same on most machines. Machines can set themselves apart a bit in their keyboard and screen, but the netbook market is on very common ground on those two respects today.
I am glad to say that after eating netbook saltines for a while, today I have a Ritz cracker on my desk in the form of the MSI U210. MSI calls the U210 a netbook, but really it's about as far as you can get from the typical netbook without costing significantly more than what netbooks are selling for today. The U210 features AMD power, a larger screen and more. If you are happy with the performance of a typical netbook, but wish for more working space on the screen and keyboard, the U210 may be the answer to your netbook dreams.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit