Cooler Master sticks with the typical colour scheme on the Sileo 500 packaging that matches a lot of previously released products from Cooler Master. Recognition is the key when you need your product off the shelves; there should be no issues realizing who makes the Sileo 500.
The right side continues the pink/purple on white coloration. Cooler Master really doesn't show much else on this panel other than the specifics of what this box includes.
Turning the box around 180°, we get to see some of the features I already covered. There's screw-less drive rails for easy assembly, a foam lined interior and an overall nice looking chassis, just to cover a few.
This side has the list of specifications, so you know exactly what you are getting. Below that is a sticker that indicates the optional equipment included with the chassis. There are a few PSU choices and also it seems a windowed option. This sample comes with the 500W PSU choice and does not have a window.
Cutting the tape on the bottom and lifting off the box leaves me with this. Cooler Master used styrofoam end caps and a plastic bag to protect the Sileo 500 during its journey through the "grinder" that is our shipping system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit