We all know that the global economy is tanking and many consumers are unable to purchase the things that they would typically buy. One of the items that has seen the lowest sales levels in years are notebooks. Despite slow notebook sales consumers are flocking to netbook computers in droves thanks to the portability and low price the machines offer.
In fact, the latest figures from DisplaySearch show that netbooks accounted for a full 20% of the notebooks shipped for Q1 2009. The netbook category is booming and today we are going to look at one of the more odd entries into the category. The OCZ Neutrino is billed as a DIY netbook. The amount of DIY that the machine requires is likely nowhere near as much as your average PC enthusiast is used to undertaking.
Haters will point out that the sales price of the Neutrino is more than buying a standard netbook when you figure in the cost of the components that the machine doesn't include. However, OCZ is very clear on who exactly the Neutrino is designed for. Is the OCZ Neutrino for you? That really depends on what you expect and what sort of gear you have laying around your home. For the right user the OCZ Neutrino may be the perfect netbook. Read on for all the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The OCZ Neutrino Up Close]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - iTunes Encoding, Movie Encoding & Battery Life]
- Page 6 [Hands on Use]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kevin Smith announces 'He-Man' TV series that continues from the 80's
- ASUS launches RUG Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5700 series graphics cards
- Respawn calls Apex Legends players 'ass-hats' and 'freeloaders'
- Brain stimulation headset will help treat your depression for $500
- Super Mario Bros. The Movie deleted scene released, because why not
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director