Accessories and Documentation
Remove a couple tabs and gently unfold the box, it then opens to reveal all the included hardware that accompanies the Hyper TX3.
Laying all the hardware out for an easier look at what's included; at the top is the two piece AMD mounting mechanism. The reason it is in two pieces is in case your motherboard orientation is 90° out of whack, you can surround the central heatpipe with the bar and run it the other way as well. Just below them are the four LGA775/LGA1156 push-pin mounting legs that get screwed into the base. Below the legs should be eight similar screws for mounting the legs, but for some odd reason I receive six of the correct screws and two that I'm still not too sure what they would go to. Then there is the tube of TIM that Cooler Master sends and lastly the four wire fan mounts.
At the very bottom of the hardware box is the instruction sheet and the warranty information folded up to fit. The directions are well illustrated and very easy to follow, in eighteen varying languages.
Just in case anyone was confused about the Intel mounting, I mocked this up to aid in an explanation. There are essentially four holes in each leg; depending on which set you match to the base is relevant to LGA1156 on the left and LGA775 on the right.
Now, I have seen many designs on wire fan attachments, but I must say these from Cooler Master are really easy to use based on the fact that the spot you grab onto is so close to the points of most contact of the wires in the fins. Most others place the section in the middle to grab, which isn't very user friendly in my opinion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Core i5 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower