Accessories and Documentation
Remove a couple tabs and gently unfold the box, it then opens to reveal all the included hardware that accompanies the Hyper TX3.
Laying all the hardware out for an easier look at what's included; at the top is the two piece AMD mounting mechanism. The reason it is in two pieces is in case your motherboard orientation is 90° out of whack, you can surround the central heatpipe with the bar and run it the other way as well. Just below them are the four LGA775/LGA1156 push-pin mounting legs that get screwed into the base. Below the legs should be eight similar screws for mounting the legs, but for some odd reason I receive six of the correct screws and two that I'm still not too sure what they would go to. Then there is the tube of TIM that Cooler Master sends and lastly the four wire fan mounts.
At the very bottom of the hardware box is the instruction sheet and the warranty information folded up to fit. The directions are well illustrated and very easy to follow, in eighteen varying languages.
Just in case anyone was confused about the Intel mounting, I mocked this up to aid in an explanation. There are essentially four holes in each leg; depending on which set you match to the base is relevant to LGA1156 on the left and LGA775 on the right.
Now, I have seen many designs on wire fan attachments, but I must say these from Cooler Master are really easy to use based on the fact that the spot you grab onto is so close to the points of most contact of the wires in the fins. Most others place the section in the middle to grab, which isn't very user friendly in my opinion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Core i5 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Star Citizen passes huge $200 million crowdfunding milestone
- PS5: 8-core AMD Ryzen CPU, Navi GPU, 4K 60FPS solid and $500
- Apple's new MacBook Pro with Vega GPU out, costs up to $7049
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card