Web Based Interface
Although we briefly covered this in the setup and installation, there are more options in the TK-IP-101's web based interface that are worthy of discussion.
Under the KVM server button are a few handy links such as the ability to name the individual systems attached to your TK-IP101/Attached KVMs. Here you can also select advanced options such as power on and off (if the system supports this). You can also exclude the attached system and set it up to generate alarms if it is not found.
Also under the KVM Server is the Video Mode Database. This will allow you to setup resolutions that you do not want to allow or that you commonly use with attached systems.
Another handy spot is the View Connection page (also under KVM Server); here you can name the TK-IP101, setup the country you are in, set the largest resolution allowed in the viewer and the mouse resynchronization key sequence.
Under Maintenance you can upgrade your firmware and also backup your settings.
In the Users section you can setup different levels of users from Super Admin to just plain users that can only view connected systems.
Under The Users menu you can also setup both Radius and LDAP servers for authentication.
There is also a place to see who is logged onto the servers at any one time.
In the Downloads section you have your different viewers; there is one for Windows and two that are Java based. This means that Linux, BSD and Mac users are not left out.
Last and certainly not least, you can establish alarm events under the Alarm tab as well as e-mail settings to make sure the alarms get out to you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit