Cooler Master has done an excellent job with the packaging on the Black Label. The system is housed in two boxes, one for the case and one for the accessories which are the PSU and cooler. Everything is then placed inside of an additional thick box, allowing you to keep tracking labels and such off of the limited edition boxes. Here we see the box that houses the Cosmo Black Label.
Each of the two primary boxes are numbered, the Cosmos box is 1 of 2.
The accessory box talks a little bit about the cooler and power supply on the side.
Here we see the box 2 of 2 designation listed on the side of the accessory box.
Once opened we see that everything is set in place with two inches of foam on each corner.
The Z600R comes in a special Black Label package as well.
Unlike the Cosmos and the Z600R, the UCP-700W does not have a special Black Label themed box.
Here we see the specifications for the PSU listed on the back of the box. I was really surprised to see that the power supply did not come with a special box. In the long run it doesn't really matter much, but it would have been nice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- SEGA won't over rely on remasters and remakes
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam