Cooler Master has done an excellent job with the packaging on the Black Label. The system is housed in two boxes, one for the case and one for the accessories which are the PSU and cooler. Everything is then placed inside of an additional thick box, allowing you to keep tracking labels and such off of the limited edition boxes. Here we see the box that houses the Cosmo Black Label.
Each of the two primary boxes are numbered, the Cosmos box is 1 of 2.
The accessory box talks a little bit about the cooler and power supply on the side.
Here we see the box 2 of 2 designation listed on the side of the accessory box.
Once opened we see that everything is set in place with two inches of foam on each corner.
The Z600R comes in a special Black Label package as well.
Unlike the Cosmos and the Z600R, the UCP-700W does not have a special Black Label themed box.
Here we see the specifications for the PSU listed on the back of the box. I was really surprised to see that the power supply did not come with a special box. In the long run it doesn't really matter much, but it would have been nice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit