Cooler Master has done an excellent job with the packaging on the Black Label. The system is housed in two boxes, one for the case and one for the accessories which are the PSU and cooler. Everything is then placed inside of an additional thick box, allowing you to keep tracking labels and such off of the limited edition boxes. Here we see the box that houses the Cosmo Black Label.
Each of the two primary boxes are numbered, the Cosmos box is 1 of 2.
The accessory box talks a little bit about the cooler and power supply on the side.
Here we see the box 2 of 2 designation listed on the side of the accessory box.
Once opened we see that everything is set in place with two inches of foam on each corner.
The Z600R comes in a special Black Label package as well.
Unlike the Cosmos and the Z600R, the UCP-700W does not have a special Black Label themed box.
Here we see the specifications for the PSU listed on the back of the box. I was really surprised to see that the power supply did not come with a special box. In the long run it doesn't really matter much, but it would have been nice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz