GALAXY to launch exclusive 9600GT LPLP
GALAXY Microsystems, Tier 1 AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics cards, today launches one of the first special 9600GT Low Profile Low Power version.
GALAXY 9600GT LPLP 's power consumption is less than 60 W so no external 6-pin power connector on-board.
GALAXY GeForce 9600GT Low profile Low Power has 8 layouts PCB that is 203.2mm lengths and only 69.5 mm highs which is standard for mini HTPC case and single slot cooling with copper cooler designed . the big deference of the 9600GT LPLP has no external 6-pin power connector on-board thus energy-efficient.
GALAXY revealed from the data, GPU core TDP have been significantly low after reduce 0.1V voltage. the core temperature could be low nearly 10 degrees as the same cooling. So GALAXY 9600GT LP LP is undoubtedly better suited to people who pay attention to low power consumption and temperature players .
The card uses a core clock speed of 600 MHz, with its 512 MB of GDDR3 memory clocked at 900 (1800) MHz and 256-bit wide memory bus. Output only have DVI, HDMI.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 76 respecs aren't retroactive
- 25-years of DOOM celebrated with DOOM update for Switch
- Peter Jackson could help Amazon's Lord Of The Rings TV show
- Stardew Valley on Switch receives Multiplayer Update Dec 12
- Smash Bros. Ultimate director discusses 3rd-party characters
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- AORUS LED i2c control?
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019
- Rules of Survival Ultra: A Revolutionary Version with Day/Night Cycle, Changing Weather and Enhanced Game Models
- Brutal Classic-Style FPS SUFFER is out now on Steam!
- The hottest Steam games arrive in Fanatical's Winter Sale
- YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG Spreads Conspiracy Theories on Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam on Jan. 17, 2019