GALAXY to launch exclusive 9600GT LPLP
GALAXY Microsystems, Tier 1 AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics cards, today launches one of the first special 9600GT Low Profile Low Power version.
GALAXY 9600GT LPLP 's power consumption is less than 60 W so no external 6-pin power connector on-board.
GALAXY GeForce 9600GT Low profile Low Power has 8 layouts PCB that is 203.2mm lengths and only 69.5 mm highs which is standard for mini HTPC case and single slot cooling with copper cooler designed . the big deference of the 9600GT LPLP has no external 6-pin power connector on-board thus energy-efficient.
GALAXY revealed from the data, GPU core TDP have been significantly low after reduce 0.1V voltage. the core temperature could be low nearly 10 degrees as the same cooling. So GALAXY 9600GT LP LP is undoubtedly better suited to people who pay attention to low power consumption and temperature players .
The card uses a core clock speed of 600 MHz, with its 512 MB of GDDR3 memory clocked at 900 (1800) MHz and 256-bit wide memory bus. Output only have DVI, HDMI.
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower