SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, brings back the most sought-after Siberia v2 gaming headset with refreshed features, an updated name, and in a variety of colors inspired by top-professional gamers. The SteelSeries Siberia 200 gaming headset brings next-level audio, microphone quality and unsurpassed comfort in a collection of colors that celebrate eSports.
The Siberia 200 headset color combinations are inspired by the passion and personal-style of top professional streamers and eSports athletes, hand-picked by SteelSeries. SteelSeries will release original videos about each of the ambassadors and the Siberia 200 color that was motivated by their profession, personality and individuality.
"After discontinuing the Siberia v2, gamers worldwide have demanded its return - we're excited to announce that those demands have been answered with the Siberia 200. Refreshing and bringing this headset back to market celebrates a headset with a proven track record of success and delivers exactly what gamers really want," said Ehtisham Rabbani, SteelSeries CEO. "The community played such an integral roll in this headset refresh, which meant the color choices we were going to offer needed to be deeply connected to influential gaming personalities - that's where our Ambassadors came in. We're thrilled to be able to bring meaningful color combinations and their stories to gamers."
While the decision to bring back the Siberia v2, now named the Siberia 200, was based on the feedback of eSports players, streamers and gamers from around the globe, SteelSeries wanted to deliver improvements and new choices as well. The 7 unique colors options were inspired by the personalities and styles of the new SteelSeries Ambassadors: Sumail "Suma1L" Hassan Syed, Eric "Snip3down" Wrona, Kevin "Broken" Georges, Kellsie "KayPea" Pelling, and Edwin "Castro" Castro. In the coming weeks, SteelSeries will release their stories, provide a glimpse into their worlds, and share what inspires the "true colors" behind this roster of talented and dedicated gamers.
Next-Level Audio Features
The acoustically tuned audio creates realistic immersive sound that pumps out of the headset's 50mm speaker drivers. Gamers have volume and mic mute controls on a discreet, in-line remote. The durable, retractable unidirectional microphone outputs vibrant and clear voice audio so your teammates, opponents, streams and friends can hear every word. The included 3.5mm, 4-pole adapter provides compatibility for PC, Mac and mobile use.
The Siberia headset line is synonymous lasting comfort - unmatched by any other gaming peripherals brand. For years, gamers around the world have trusted the comfort of Siberia headsets at competitive events, neighborhood LANs, to some of the largest eSports tournaments. The self-adjusting, over-the-head suspension system keeps the weight of the headset balanced, while the leather-like ear cushions softly rest around the ear.
The Siberia 200 Gaming Headset is available now - select colors options are available for pre-order as well on SteelSeries.com for $79.99 / €79.99 MSRP - http://steelseries.com/siberia200.
Show Your Colors Contest
The Siberia headset colors are designed to meet the unique tastes of different gamers. To celebrate the introduction of the Siberia 200, SteelSeries is launching a contest that embraces this diversity. Open to everyone around the globe on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, the Show Your Colors campaign asks gamers to show-off their true colors and share what makes them awesomely original. The three-week long event will award more than 75 winners including a grand prize; more details can be found at https://www.SteelSeries.com/ShowYourColors.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases