Watch the New Trailer That Brings the World of Vermintide to Life
Independent developer Fatshark today celebrated that Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide has been the number 1 top selling game on Steam over the weekend in advance of its October 23rd launch, with the release of its largest and most robust video to date. The new Game Overview Video, voiced by the game's very own Empire Soldier, gives a detailed and immersive view into the world of Vermintide. Showcasing the five heroes with unique skillsets and different weapon options, the video provides an insight into how players can clear the hordes of Skaven.
The Game Overview Video also showcases the hit detection system and how the speed and power of a strike can lead to the dismemberment and destruction of the vermin Skaven that stand in the player's path. Couple that with the blood splatter and the enhanced audio, the feel of combat in Vermintide makes for a unique and detailed combat experience. In Vermintide, your efforts don't go unrewarded. The dice based loot system is explained; greater performance and greater difficulty can increase your chances for better loot.
Finally the Game Overview Video also details the enemy in Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide: the Skaven. The Skaven are a fierce, cowardly, and intelligent enemy all rolled into one. They boast many different specialists in their ranks, offering greater challenges, especially when mixed up in one of the many hoards that come at you in the game. Utilizing its conflict AI system, no match or playthrough is ever the same. In the dynamic and unrelenting world of Vermintide, players must truly play together to hold back the Skaven and save the city of Ubersreik.
Download the New Game Overview Trailer Here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dr9citygq2ylewt/AACtKlckI9P17_u9twO8aGcha?dl=0
Watch the New Game Overview Video Here:
In Vermintide, the city of Ubersreik is under siege as players select from a band of five heroes with different play-styles and abilities, all equipped with unique gear and personalities. Working together cooperatively, players must use their individual attributes to survive an apocalyptic invasion from hordes of relentless, power hungry Skaven, across a range of environments stretching from the top of the Magnus Tower to the bowels of the Under Empire.
Vermintide will launch on Steam for Windows PC on October 23rd and is now available in pre-order in a Standard and Collector's edition. To secure your pre-order please visit the Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide Steam page: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Visit the website: https://www.vermintide.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/vermintidegame
Like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/vermintide
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series