The global leading professional gaming motherboard brand ASRock announced a new sponsorship with Philippine professional gaming team TNC Pro Team today.
TNC Pro Team was formed in January 2015 through the initiative of TheNet.Com (TNC), by organizing a DOTA2 tournament that will determine the next gaming team to be handled by the company. And that was when TNC Pro Team－"A New Breed of Champions" was born. TNC Pro Team is now one of the top DOTA2 gaming teams in the Philippines today. TheNet.Com (TNC) is the biggest iCafe chain in the Philippines with more than 70 franchises nationwide.
ASRock will sponsor TNC Pro Team members with ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 motherboards to boost the gaming performance. ASRock Z170 Gaming K4 from the Fatal1ty Gaming Series holds two PCIe Gen3 x16 slots for building CrossFireX configurations, with the onboard Purity Sound 3 audio solution, which has unlocked the achievement "General performance: Excellent" on the professional audio testing tool Rightmark. Other huge highlights would be the new Killer LAN chip, Type-C USB 3.1 port on the rear I/O, plus two SATA Express connectors and a PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 slot.
"ASRock is very excited to be the official motherboard sponsor of TNC Pro Team, one of the best Dota 2 professional gaming teams in Philippines. ASRock is looking forward to see TNC Pro Team win more titles by using ASRock gaming motherboards. We look forward to their achievements and to bring their professional gaming skills to the next level!" says James Lee, VP of ASRock Sales and Marketing.
With the new sponsorship, ASRock and TNC Pro Team will be affiliated throughout 2015/2016 and ASRock Fatal1ty gaming series motherboards will support TNC Pro Team's tournaments around the globe. Upcoming events include ESL One 2015 in New York and The Fall Majors in Europe.
For more information on TNC Pro Team please visit :
For more information on ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4, please visit : http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20Z170%20Gaming%20K4/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam