The global leading professional gaming motherboard brand ASRock announced a new sponsorship with Philippine professional gaming team TNC Pro Team today.
TNC Pro Team was formed in January 2015 through the initiative of TheNet.Com (TNC), by organizing a DOTA2 tournament that will determine the next gaming team to be handled by the company. And that was when TNC Pro Team－"A New Breed of Champions" was born. TNC Pro Team is now one of the top DOTA2 gaming teams in the Philippines today. TheNet.Com (TNC) is the biggest iCafe chain in the Philippines with more than 70 franchises nationwide.
ASRock will sponsor TNC Pro Team members with ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 motherboards to boost the gaming performance. ASRock Z170 Gaming K4 from the Fatal1ty Gaming Series holds two PCIe Gen3 x16 slots for building CrossFireX configurations, with the onboard Purity Sound 3 audio solution, which has unlocked the achievement "General performance: Excellent" on the professional audio testing tool Rightmark. Other huge highlights would be the new Killer LAN chip, Type-C USB 3.1 port on the rear I/O, plus two SATA Express connectors and a PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 slot.
"ASRock is very excited to be the official motherboard sponsor of TNC Pro Team, one of the best Dota 2 professional gaming teams in Philippines. ASRock is looking forward to see TNC Pro Team win more titles by using ASRock gaming motherboards. We look forward to their achievements and to bring their professional gaming skills to the next level!" says James Lee, VP of ASRock Sales and Marketing.
With the new sponsorship, ASRock and TNC Pro Team will be affiliated throughout 2015/2016 and ASRock Fatal1ty gaming series motherboards will support TNC Pro Team's tournaments around the globe. Upcoming events include ESL One 2015 in New York and The Fall Majors in Europe.
For more information on TNC Pro Team please visit :
For more information on ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4, please visit : http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20Z170%20Gaming%20K4/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit