PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, Today announced the new Micro sized HP v221w USB Flash Drive. The HP v221w comes in a special high quality alloy casing with a mirror finish, providing a shiny, bright and hip appearance. The design of this drive protects it against scratches, dust and is even water resistant, making it ideal for long term use.
The HP v221w does away with the hassle of taking care of the cap. Its portability is enhanced with a lanyard loop opening located at the head of the USB, which can be attached to key chains, bags and other accessories.
The HP v221w USB Drives weighs only 2.8g, is incredibly small and lightweight, making it very portable and easy to carry in your pocket. Although its dimensions are smaller as well, it boasts capacities from 8GB up to 64GB, thus making it ideal to store and transfer. With this extreme portability and large capacity, you can use this trendy drive to easily share your pictures, movies, music, games, work documents and more.
The drive is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista 7, 8 and also Mac OS 10.3 and above, thus making it more versatile. The HP v221w comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard