PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, Today announced the new Micro sized HP v221w USB Flash Drive. The HP v221w comes in a special high quality alloy casing with a mirror finish, providing a shiny, bright and hip appearance. The design of this drive protects it against scratches, dust and is even water resistant, making it ideal for long term use.
The HP v221w does away with the hassle of taking care of the cap. Its portability is enhanced with a lanyard loop opening located at the head of the USB, which can be attached to key chains, bags and other accessories.
The HP v221w USB Drives weighs only 2.8g, is incredibly small and lightweight, making it very portable and easy to carry in your pocket. Although its dimensions are smaller as well, it boasts capacities from 8GB up to 64GB, thus making it ideal to store and transfer. With this extreme portability and large capacity, you can use this trendy drive to easily share your pictures, movies, music, games, work documents and more.
The drive is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista 7, 8 and also Mac OS 10.3 and above, thus making it more versatile. The HP v221w comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit