PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, Today announced the new Micro sized HP v221w USB Flash Drive. The HP v221w comes in a special high quality alloy casing with a mirror finish, providing a shiny, bright and hip appearance. The design of this drive protects it against scratches, dust and is even water resistant, making it ideal for long term use.
The HP v221w does away with the hassle of taking care of the cap. Its portability is enhanced with a lanyard loop opening located at the head of the USB, which can be attached to key chains, bags and other accessories.
The HP v221w USB Drives weighs only 2.8g, is incredibly small and lightweight, making it very portable and easy to carry in your pocket. Although its dimensions are smaller as well, it boasts capacities from 8GB up to 64GB, thus making it ideal to store and transfer. With this extreme portability and large capacity, you can use this trendy drive to easily share your pictures, movies, music, games, work documents and more.
The drive is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista 7, 8 and also Mac OS 10.3 and above, thus making it more versatile. The HP v221w comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- Fallout 76 Platinum Edition costs $115, DOESN'T INCLUDE GAME
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam