CHERRY, specialist in computer input devices, announces the STREAM 3.0 and with it the logical development of the extremely successful STREAM XT. To smoothly replace this best-selling keyboard in the manufacturer's broad portfolio, the new model will also be available in a version with the extended T2 keyboard layout, complying with the DIN 2137 specification. Together with features such as its robust design, water resistance, pleasant ergonomics and whisper keystroke, the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 will position itself as a first choice for heavy office use.
This new model from the experts in peripherals succeeds the currently best-selling keyboard from their own portfolio: the STREAM 3.0 replaces its successful XT-predecessor. The differences lie mainly in the details. While the keycaps of the STREAM XT were printed, on the STREAM 3.0 they are laser inscribed. Along with ABS plastic coating, this ensures a permanent resistance to abrasion - even in tough everyday office life. The STREAM 3.0 also offers blue status LEDs. In addition to all these great features, the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 offers a timeless design and optimal ease of use. Thanks to an ultra-slim, ergonomic format for fatigue-free work and by short-stroke keys for precise and fast typing with low noise. The STREAM 3.0 is designed as a robust, wired keyboard that offers spill resistance. Beverages and liquids on the desk will not frighten this keyboard.
Alongside a conventional keyboard layout, CHERRY has also equipped its new STREAM 3.0 with an extended T2 keyboard layout, in accordance to the DIN 2137 specification. This enables rapid input of special characters when typing in all Latin-written official languages as well as minority languages such as German and Austrian. This feature is especially crucial for translation agencies, offices, advertising agencies and retailers. Even students in the fields of computer science and languages will benefit from the T2 key assignment, allowing for rare letters and special characters via simple keyboard shortcuts.
To start using this new office keyboard, no need to go through a complicated driver installation: the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 can be connected to PCs through a plug&play USB-connection and is ready for immediate use. For additional ease of use, media playback hotkeys allow to control the volume and other essential functions. Alongside a total of six of these function keys, the standard layout also includes a block of arrow keys and a numeric block.
The CHERRY STREAM 3.0 is available now, in white-gray and black. The recommended retail price is €30. This buys the customer a high-quality office keyboard with GS-approval, the "Blue Angel" environmental certification, and the AGR seal of approval for optimal ergonomics.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam