CHERRY, specialist in computer input devices, announces the STREAM 3.0 and with it the logical development of the extremely successful STREAM XT. To smoothly replace this best-selling keyboard in the manufacturer's broad portfolio, the new model will also be available in a version with the extended T2 keyboard layout, complying with the DIN 2137 specification. Together with features such as its robust design, water resistance, pleasant ergonomics and whisper keystroke, the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 will position itself as a first choice for heavy office use.
This new model from the experts in peripherals succeeds the currently best-selling keyboard from their own portfolio: the STREAM 3.0 replaces its successful XT-predecessor. The differences lie mainly in the details. While the keycaps of the STREAM XT were printed, on the STREAM 3.0 they are laser inscribed. Along with ABS plastic coating, this ensures a permanent resistance to abrasion - even in tough everyday office life. The STREAM 3.0 also offers blue status LEDs. In addition to all these great features, the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 offers a timeless design and optimal ease of use. Thanks to an ultra-slim, ergonomic format for fatigue-free work and by short-stroke keys for precise and fast typing with low noise. The STREAM 3.0 is designed as a robust, wired keyboard that offers spill resistance. Beverages and liquids on the desk will not frighten this keyboard.
Alongside a conventional keyboard layout, CHERRY has also equipped its new STREAM 3.0 with an extended T2 keyboard layout, in accordance to the DIN 2137 specification. This enables rapid input of special characters when typing in all Latin-written official languages as well as minority languages such as German and Austrian. This feature is especially crucial for translation agencies, offices, advertising agencies and retailers. Even students in the fields of computer science and languages will benefit from the T2 key assignment, allowing for rare letters and special characters via simple keyboard shortcuts.
To start using this new office keyboard, no need to go through a complicated driver installation: the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 can be connected to PCs through a plug&play USB-connection and is ready for immediate use. For additional ease of use, media playback hotkeys allow to control the volume and other essential functions. Alongside a total of six of these function keys, the standard layout also includes a block of arrow keys and a numeric block.
The CHERRY STREAM 3.0 is available now, in white-gray and black. The recommended retail price is €30. This buys the customer a high-quality office keyboard with GS-approval, the "Blue Angel" environmental certification, and the AGR seal of approval for optimal ergonomics.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access