Anyone Can Become 'Ruler of the Universe' with the New XFX Core Edition Graphics Cards
Hong Kong, March 3, 2009 - Virtual world domination takes mad skills and great equipment-but it no longer requires a big wallet, thanks to XFX's new Core Edition graphics cards.
XFX Core Edition graphics cards provide gamers with optimal levels of performance, speed and user experience, launching gamers far beyond the ordinary from the very first frame. Attractively priced, every one of the XFX Core Edition graphics cards features superior craftsmanship that ensures a long and enjoyable gaming experience.
The XFX Core Edition line is made up of XFX's newest release, the GeForce® GTS 250 available in 512MB and 1GB versions, in addition to the XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 260, and the XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX+.
The GTS 250 graphics card is an exceptionally powerful graphics card that pushes its 128 cores to the limit, making it one of the fastest graphics cards on the market today. Gamers can double-and even triple the smack down power-by running two or three GTS 250 graphics cards in 2-way or 3-way SLI® mode, providing ramp up of up to 2.8 times the performance of a single GPU.
The GTX 260 redefines "virtual reality" with a truly immersive 3D gaming experience that harnesses the power of second generation unified architecture, SLI technology and top-of-the-line DirectX 10 support.
And the 9800 GTX+ is currently the single most powerful 9-Series GeForce card available today and the Core Edition version allows gamers to get amazing power for less than ever before.
Ruler of the Universe" used to be a title held exclusively by gamers who could get their hands on the priciest, most powerful products. Today, with the XFX Core Edition graphics cards, that same power is available for every gamer and every budget.
To learn more about the XFX Core Edition graphics cards, visit https://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at https://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit