ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, ZBOX Mini PCs, and Solid State Drives (SSDs), ramps up a new line of storage aimed at offering enduring speed in desktops, notebooks, and external storage as it becomes an essential to every PC.
Available in 240GB and 480GB capacities, the Premium Edition SSDs bring with it a suite of features. At the heart sits a quad-core Phison SSD controller and outstanding MLC NAND for marathon reliability with up to 480 TBW and up to 3,000 PE cycles. With robust performance delivering sequential read/write speeds of up to 520MBps and 500MBps, the Premium Edition SSDs are within a hair's width of the SATA III bandwidth saturation point.
With data moving in and out at incredible speeds, data corruption can be an occurrence. The ZOTAC Premium Edition SSDs feature technology that enhances data protection, including:
End to End Data Path Protection - detects and corrects any errors along the paths that your data takes between the DRAM, controller, and NAND
SmartECC - reconstructs bad/faulty pages when regular ECC checks fail
SmartRefresh - monitoring the health status of ECC blocks and refreshing blocks intermittently to advance data retention
Power Failure Protection - minimizing the time data is housed in the cache to prevent data loss during unexpected power outage
Dynamic Wear Leveling - ensuring that the use of the NAND is spread out to extend the SSD's lifespan
All ZOTAC SSDs are backed by a limited three year warranty.
- Capacities: 240GB and 480GB
- Phison quad-core controller
- 3000 PE Cycle and up to 480 TBW
- 7mm height, 2.5?? SATA III SSD drive
- Seq. Read: up to 520MB/s
- Seq. write: up to 500MB/s
- Up to 512MB DDR3 cache
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit