The MSI Thunderstorm dual-sided GAMING mousepad is engineered from anodized aluminum, forming a tough mousepad that will not bend during intensive gaming sessions. To keep it firmly in place, the Thunderstorm is equipped with anti-slip feet on all four corners. Its unique L-shaped design gives gamers maximum freedom to position their keyboard and mouse exactly the way they prefer. The edges of the solid aluminum Thunderstorm have a chamfer finishing for a premium look and feel.
Suited for gamers of every type, the MSI Thunderstorm features two different surfaces to choose from. For ultimate swiftness, the polymer textured Speed Surface is optimized for fast movements and gives a smooth motion with very little resistance. For gamers that require maximum control, the Control Surface features a more rough texture that provides more friction to precisely control movements.
MSI GAMING peripherals are specifically tailored for gamers and have made quite a splash in the gaming world. Proudly displaying MSI's GAMING Dragon to symbolize strength, MSI's powerhouse of GAMING peripherals cover highly durable mechanical keyboards, high-precision ergonomically engineered gaming mice, premium gaming headsets, uniquely themed mousepads and game-specific hardware tuning software. Driven by passion, MSI meticulously crafts its GAMING peripherals to incorporate both functionality and design, making them the best choice for ultimate gaming.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz