The MSI Thunderstorm dual-sided GAMING mousepad is engineered from anodized aluminum, forming a tough mousepad that will not bend during intensive gaming sessions. To keep it firmly in place, the Thunderstorm is equipped with anti-slip feet on all four corners. Its unique L-shaped design gives gamers maximum freedom to position their keyboard and mouse exactly the way they prefer. The edges of the solid aluminum Thunderstorm have a chamfer finishing for a premium look and feel.
Suited for gamers of every type, the MSI Thunderstorm features two different surfaces to choose from. For ultimate swiftness, the polymer textured Speed Surface is optimized for fast movements and gives a smooth motion with very little resistance. For gamers that require maximum control, the Control Surface features a more rough texture that provides more friction to precisely control movements.
MSI GAMING peripherals are specifically tailored for gamers and have made quite a splash in the gaming world. Proudly displaying MSI's GAMING Dragon to symbolize strength, MSI's powerhouse of GAMING peripherals cover highly durable mechanical keyboards, high-precision ergonomically engineered gaming mice, premium gaming headsets, uniquely themed mousepads and game-specific hardware tuning software. Driven by passion, MSI meticulously crafts its GAMING peripherals to incorporate both functionality and design, making them the best choice for ultimate gaming.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit