Other World Computing (OWC), a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company, announced today a new OWC Memory Upgrade Kit with up to 32GB of memory for the Late 2015 Apple iMac 27" with Retina 5K display announced today by Apple. OWC 1867Mhz DDR3 memory, compatible with the new iMacs, will begin shipping on Friday, October 16. While the new iMacs are available in configurations up to 32GB of memory, OWC is testing for support of up to 64GB of memory.
New iMac owners seeking to max-out their RAM can select the 32GB OWC memory upgrade from OWC and save $336 compared to the 32GB factory cost of $600. For even more savings, iMac with Retina 5K display owners can trade-in the two factory base 4GB memory modules.
One of the Easiest Upgrades for Your iMac
Just like the original iMac model, a memory access panel on the rear of the newly announced iMac ejects via a simple push button located above the power input. Adding more memory is fast and simply involves installing new modules into the memory slots and reinstalling the access panel. Mac performance experts recommend selecting the least amount of factory installed RAM when ordering any iMac, taking advantage of significant cost savings by choosing OWC memory.
OWC Memory Upgrade Options for Late 2015 27" iMac
- All OWC Memory Options include a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty:
- 4GB (1 x 4GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Memory Module $36.99
- 8GB (1 x 8GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Memory Module $69.99
- 8GB (2 x 4GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Upgrade Kit $68.00
- Doubles the standard memory to 16GB for only $68.00, 66% savings vs. factory
- 12GB (8GB + 4GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Upgrade Kit $99.00
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Upgrade Kit $134.00
- o Triples the standard memory to 24GB for only $134.00 for 33% less vs. factory 16GB
- 32GB (4 x 8GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Upgrade Kit $264.00
- Offers 56% savings vs. factory installed 32GB option for the maximum installed memory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard