Other World Computing (OWC), a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company, announced today a new OWC Memory Upgrade Kit with up to 32GB of memory for the Late 2015 Apple iMac 27" with Retina 5K display announced today by Apple. OWC 1867Mhz DDR3 memory, compatible with the new iMacs, will begin shipping on Friday, October 16. While the new iMacs are available in configurations up to 32GB of memory, OWC is testing for support of up to 64GB of memory.
New iMac owners seeking to max-out their RAM can select the 32GB OWC memory upgrade from OWC and save $336 compared to the 32GB factory cost of $600. For even more savings, iMac with Retina 5K display owners can trade-in the two factory base 4GB memory modules.
One of the Easiest Upgrades for Your iMac
Just like the original iMac model, a memory access panel on the rear of the newly announced iMac ejects via a simple push button located above the power input. Adding more memory is fast and simply involves installing new modules into the memory slots and reinstalling the access panel. Mac performance experts recommend selecting the least amount of factory installed RAM when ordering any iMac, taking advantage of significant cost savings by choosing OWC memory.
OWC Memory Upgrade Options for Late 2015 27" iMac
- All OWC Memory Options include a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty:
- 4GB (1 x 4GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Memory Module $36.99
- 8GB (1 x 8GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Memory Module $69.99
- 8GB (2 x 4GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Upgrade Kit $68.00
- Doubles the standard memory to 16GB for only $68.00, 66% savings vs. factory
- 12GB (8GB + 4GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Upgrade Kit $99.00
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Upgrade Kit $134.00
- o Triples the standard memory to 24GB for only $134.00 for 33% less vs. factory 16GB
- 32GB (4 x 8GB) PC3-14900 1867 MHz Upgrade Kit $264.00
- Offers 56% savings vs. factory installed 32GB option for the maximum installed memory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit