Shuttle Computer Group, Inc., one of the world's leading designers of small form factor (SFF) computers, announced its XS35V5 and XS36V5 with improved graphics performance. A host of features make them perfect for commercial applications including digital signage, kiosks, menu boards, and more.
"The latest 4K monitors need higher performance graphics, and our XS35V5 and XS36V5 make images and text pop out loud," said Marty Lash, director sales and marketing, Shuttle Computer Group. "They're easy to configure, have great connectivity, and provide cool-running, non-stop operation. They have everything an integrator needs for any display application."
These new SFF computers from Shuttle offer a wide range of features:
- Triple Play: the XS35V5 and XS36V5 deliver eye-catching, 4K resolution to a single display or 1080p FHD to three separate displays at once, for an economical solution.
- Fanless Design: using a cooled heat pipe and sink technology, heat is transmitted throughout the system quickly and evenly. No fan means no noise and no dust or grease intake for improved operation in harsh environments.
- Intel Inside: The XS35V5 and XS36V5 are equipped with an embedded Intel Celeron N3050 dual-core processor and support the Intel Braswell platform for fast performance.
- 24/7 Operation: With a low-power consumption design, the XS35V5 and XS36V5 are extremely reliable, even during long-term, nonstop operation.
- A hallmark of Shuttle Computer Group is its ability to offer integrators imaging services and customized BIOS; these services are available to commercial clients. Shuttle assists its customers to define parameters and functions, and automatically uploads specified BIOS in each unit to make installation and use fast and easy. This imaging offers integrators a way to quicken deployments and reduce costs while maintaining consistency.
The XS35V5 has an optional optical disk drive for legacy media and the XS36V5 has two RS232 ports for increased installation versatility.
The XS35V5 and XS36V5, with an estimated selling price of $219, are currently available through authorized dealers and online outlets. They come with a three-year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit