Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced two additions to its CFast memory card line: the Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card and the Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 card. Both are designed to capture high-quality 4K video and meet the exacting speed and capacity demands of professional cinematographers, filmmakers, and content creators. These cards leverage new thresholds of performance and maximise the capabilities of next-generation cinema-grade video cameras.
"More and more cinematographers and videographers are embracing cutting-edge video cameras for important shoots," said Steffi Ho, product marketing manager, Lexar. "The goal in developing the Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 cards is to provide them with the fastest memory cards available to capture high quality 4K video and beyond."
Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card
The Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card provides read transfer speed up to 540MB per second (3600x). The new card will be available in 256GB and 128GB capacities, and is specifically optimised for ARRI cameras.
"Through close communication and the steady collaboration of our engineers, the new Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 memory card has reached a level of quality and performance that meets the highest ARRI requirements for CFast 2.0 recording media," said Oliver Temmler, product manager for storage media at ARRI. "In addition to offering fast speeds, the new Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card provides flawless write performance, even under thermal pressures."
Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 card
The Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 memory card will replace the Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card. The new card will be available in capacities ranging from 32GB to 256GB and provide read transfer speed up to 525 MB per second.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit