Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the 128GB capacity of the Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II memory card. Available for purchase later this year, the 128GB Lexar Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II card will be the fastest UHS-II memory card available at this capacity on the market.
Leveraging the Ultra High Speed II, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) specification, the Lexar Professional 2000x SDXC card quickly captures and transfers extended lengths of 4K, 1080p full-HD, and 3D video, as well as high-quality images. The new 128GB capacity card offers read transfer speeds up to 300MB per second and write speeds up to 260 MB per second. Additionally, the Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II card includes an SD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer of photos and videos from the card to any PC or Mac system, dramatically accelerating workflow and offering users immediate performance right out of the package.
"By delivering the fastest SDXC memory card with the highest capacity available on the market, Lexar is focused on providing professional videographers and photographers with the necessary tools to perform at new levels," said Steffi Ho, product marketing manager, Lexar. "Demand for cinematography-grade video and images requires the ability to shoot, store, and transfer more content than ever on a single card, and the 128GB Lexar Professional 2000x SDXC empowers professionals to meet those demands."
The Lexar Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II card is backwards compatible with older cameras and readers, performing at UHS-I and Class 10 speeds. Additionally, all Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs to validate performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability with more than 1,100 digital devices. The card comes with a limited lifetime warranty and includes a lifetime copy of Image Rescue software. The Lexar 128GB Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II card will be available in October with an MSRP of £224.99.
Latest News Posts
- Fire Emblem characters return in Smash Bros. Ultimate event
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- First 2 hours of Kojima's Death Stranding confirmed complete
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!