Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced two additions to its mobile USB 3.0 flash drive line: the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and the Lexar JumpDrive M20i. The Lexar JumpDrive M20c is designed for use with next-generation USB Type-C devices, and features two connectors - USB Type-C and USB 3.0 - to allow users to easily share content between smartphones, tablets, and computers. The Lexar JumpDrive M20i is designed for use with iOS devices, enabling users to easily offload and move photos and videos between an iPhone, iPad, and computers.
"The long-awaited reality of Type-C connectivity is here, and the new Lexar JumpDrive M20c is meeting the emerging demand for a solution that allows users to quickly and easily share content across next-generation and legacy devices," said Aaron Lee, director of product marketing, Lexar. "With the endless amount of content being created, captured, and consumed every day, it's easy to run out of space on your smartphone or tablet. Both the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and Lexar JumpDrive M20i provide users with an easy way to transfer, share, and offload content on the go."
Lexar JumpDrive M20c
The Lexar JumpDrive M20c leverages USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s read and 60MB/s write speeds. Users can transfer a 3GB HD video clip in less than one minute, compared to the four minutes it takes using a standard USB 2.0 drive. Its reversible design of the Type-C connector means no fumbling to insert it correctly. It also easily expands the memory of your devices providing more room for your favourite images and videos. For added versatility, the drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Lexar JumpDrive M20i
The Lexar JumpDrive M20i drive features a Lightning and USB 3.0 connector, making quick work of offloading files on the go-no charging or battery needed, and no network required. It works with the use of a free file management app from the App Store which allows users to back up files when connected, and automatically and securely syncs files on the go. The JumpDrive M20i provides read speeds up to 95MB/s and write speeds up to 20MB/s.** For added versatility, the drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Both the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and M20i are compatible with PC and Mac systems and come with a three-year limited warranty. Furthermore, all Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. The new JumpDrive M20c USB Type-C flash drives have MSRPs of £16.99 (16GB), £21.99 (32GB), and £33.99 (64GB) and the new JumpDrive M20i have MSRPs of £39.99 (16GB), £54.99 (32GB), and £77.99 (64GB). Both will be available in October.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross