Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced dynaPad, a unique Windows 10 tablet that reinvents pen and paper. The world's thinnest and lightest 12-inch Windows tablet, dynaPad measures just 6.9mm thin and weighs only 1.25 pounds, enabling it to go anywhere. With an included high-precision pen input and optional ultra-thin keyboard dock, dynaPad is designed to encourage creativity and enhance productivity - the ultimate digital notebook.
"This tablet is designed to enable everyone to quickly capture information, effectively organize ideas and better express themselves," said Philip Osako, senior director of product marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "Combining an ultra-thin, pen-capable tablet with Toshiba's suite of productivity applications plus the versatility of Windows 10, we are closer to achieving the vision: truly personal computers that act as a complete medium for learning and expression."
A Natural Handwriting Experience
Toshiba dynaPad is designed to replicate the natural feeling of writing with a pen on paper - even mirroring a common-size paper notebook. To achieve this, the device incorporates metal mesh sensor technology combined with a high-performance, high-precision Wacom Active Electrostatics (ES) TruPen with 2,048 levels of pressure for superior accuracy and performance with just the right amount of friction. As a result, customers can maintain their natural writing style while they make notes, annotate documents, doodle or draw while delivering detail and accuracy throughout.
The dynaPad also includes updated versions of Toshiba's exclusive suite of original business applications that enable users to easily collect, organize and share notes, images and files, including TruNote, TruCapture and TruRecorder, plus new TruNote Clip and TruNote Share apps for capturing screen clips and sharing handwriting in real time. Whether it's recording a meeting, taking an image of text or a whiteboard, the application suite integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office for easy sharing, editing and collaboration. In addition, dynaPad is perfectly suited for both right- and left-handed users with apps such as TruNote adapting to either to maintain a normal writing style.
Housed in a highly rigid monocoque carbon body, dynaPad features a sophisticated, rubberized Satin Gold finish that makes it comfortable to hold. The device also offers an optional ultra-thin full size keyboard with a 19mm pitch and 1.5mm stroke for easier typing. Attached by magnets, users can quickly convert the tablet to a clamshell laptop for productivity applications. The TruPen neatly clips on to the side of the tablet.
Toshiba dynaPad features a 12-inch diagonal WUXGA+ (1920 x 1280) IPS display that delivers sharp detail and wide viewing angles for photos, videos and documents. In addition, the device includes a dual-layer anti-reflection and anti-fingerprint coating that maintains the screen's sensitivity in bright environments and enables users to easily clean fingerprints.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit