Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, unveils its new high capacity 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C drives. Super Talent's Pico drives offer very large capacities in a tiny elegant case. Now with 128GB of storage capacity, the Pico C can hold even more of your media and photo files in one place. The Pico C is a shock and water-resistant USB drive about the size of a quarter. It provides great USB 2.0 speeds in a very small form factor.
The Pico C is includes space to attach a keychain, lanyard, or other accessory. This versatile flash drive is perfect for storing data, digital images, and videos for quick access while being barely noticeable on a keychain. More information about Super Talent Pico drives can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series