Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, unveils its new high capacity 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C drives. Super Talent's Pico drives offer very large capacities in a tiny elegant case. Now with 128GB of storage capacity, the Pico C can hold even more of your media and photo files in one place. The Pico C is a shock and water-resistant USB drive about the size of a quarter. It provides great USB 2.0 speeds in a very small form factor.
The Pico C is includes space to attach a keychain, lanyard, or other accessory. This versatile flash drive is perfect for storing data, digital images, and videos for quick access while being barely noticeable on a keychain. More information about Super Talent Pico drives can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon