Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, unveils its new high capacity 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C drives. Super Talent's Pico drives offer very large capacities in a tiny elegant case. Now with 128GB of storage capacity, the Pico C can hold even more of your media and photo files in one place. The Pico C is a shock and water-resistant USB drive about the size of a quarter. It provides great USB 2.0 speeds in a very small form factor.
The Pico C is includes space to attach a keychain, lanyard, or other accessory. This versatile flash drive is perfect for storing data, digital images, and videos for quick access while being barely noticeable on a keychain. More information about Super Talent Pico drives can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit