Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches the GC-Pro thermal compound. The GC-Pro is a product of GELID Solutions GAMER product line. The GC-Pro is made from the purest thermal conducting materials and offers outstanding thermal properties. Thanks to nano scale produced ultra-fine molecular structure the GC-Pro fills spaces more effectively than conventional materials and therefore it provides uniform thermal contact with enhanced heat transfer properties.
Created for professionals the GC-Pro thermal compound ensures the best-in-class performance for your CPU, VGA or Chipset heat sink applications. As with the other compounds of GELID Solutions the GC-Pro is non-electrical conductive, non-corrosive, non-curing, non-flammable and non-toxic. The GC-Pro also comes with a GELID applicator which enables an easier application.
"Our GC-Pro thermal compound offers an unprecedented performance for the price. If you're a Pro your focus is finding the best performing thermal grease at a fair price. And you can get it now with the GC-Pro, no more compromise", said Gebhard Scherrer, co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The GC-Pro thermal compound is available now and has a MSRP of USD 6.99 or Euro 6.20.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit