Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches the GC-Pro thermal compound. The GC-Pro is a product of GELID Solutions GAMER product line. The GC-Pro is made from the purest thermal conducting materials and offers outstanding thermal properties. Thanks to nano scale produced ultra-fine molecular structure the GC-Pro fills spaces more effectively than conventional materials and therefore it provides uniform thermal contact with enhanced heat transfer properties.
Created for professionals the GC-Pro thermal compound ensures the best-in-class performance for your CPU, VGA or Chipset heat sink applications. As with the other compounds of GELID Solutions the GC-Pro is non-electrical conductive, non-corrosive, non-curing, non-flammable and non-toxic. The GC-Pro also comes with a GELID applicator which enables an easier application.
"Our GC-Pro thermal compound offers an unprecedented performance for the price. If you're a Pro your focus is finding the best performing thermal grease at a fair price. And you can get it now with the GC-Pro, no more compromise", said Gebhard Scherrer, co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The GC-Pro thermal compound is available now and has a MSRP of USD 6.99 or Euro 6.20.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard