Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches the GC-Pro thermal compound. The GC-Pro is a product of GELID Solutions GAMER product line. The GC-Pro is made from the purest thermal conducting materials and offers outstanding thermal properties. Thanks to nano scale produced ultra-fine molecular structure the GC-Pro fills spaces more effectively than conventional materials and therefore it provides uniform thermal contact with enhanced heat transfer properties.
Created for professionals the GC-Pro thermal compound ensures the best-in-class performance for your CPU, VGA or Chipset heat sink applications. As with the other compounds of GELID Solutions the GC-Pro is non-electrical conductive, non-corrosive, non-curing, non-flammable and non-toxic. The GC-Pro also comes with a GELID applicator which enables an easier application.
"Our GC-Pro thermal compound offers an unprecedented performance for the price. If you're a Pro your focus is finding the best performing thermal grease at a fair price. And you can get it now with the GC-Pro, no more compromise", said Gebhard Scherrer, co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The GC-Pro thermal compound is available now and has a MSRP of USD 6.99 or Euro 6.20.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz