Phanteks announces the release of their high purity nanostructured, diamond-like particle thermal paste. The PH-NDC thermal paste maximizes heat dissipation and is a superb quality thermal compound for heat sinks. The new PH-NDC includes two resusable applicators with storage caps.
PH-NDC is made of NANO diamond-like particles of hybrid compound, design for using in environment with low thermal resistance. PH-NDC's Nano diamond-like particles helps dissipate and transfer the heat when compressed. PH-NDC has no burn-in time that is required to reach maximum performance. Formulated to maximize efficiency instantly when applied.
PH-NDC can be applied to any type of Cooler to enhance the thermal conductivity. PH-NDC does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials that will harm other components. PH-NDC can be easily applied and removed. Just one peasized amount of the PH-NDC will do. Once the CPU cooler is installed the PH-NDC particles will spread and maximize the contact area. The PH-NDC contains a silicon-free compound that provides excellent long-term stability. The silicon-free compound has an effective thermal cycling, and low dry-out features.
PH-NDC has a maximum capability of an operating temperature of -40°C to 150°C. PH-NDC will provide a stable working status at any extreme temperature and conditions.
Pricing and Warranty
- Phanteks PH-NDC_02 - €6,90 / £5.50
- 2-year Limited Warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit