In the new 8.6 version of its Actual Multiple Monitors utility Actual Tools has added the ability to put the Recycle Bin onto Windows taskbar on both primary and secondary monitors. The feature is available on all versions of Windows since Windows XP.
Many Windows users that work with large amount of files and documents would like to have the Recycle Bin always at hand, and the system taskbar appears to be the best place for this. This is proved by more than 16,000 votes for such ability on the Windows Uservoice website. Until now, neither standard system tools nor third-party software products allowed users to get the Recycle Bin on the taskbar in a quick and easy way.
Actual Tools offers the solution in the new 8.6 version of its Actual Multiple Monitors product. Now any user can put an additional button onto the system taskbar, and this button looks and behaves exactly as the system Recycle Bin icon on the desktop: a user can drag-n-drop any document onto it, left-click it to open the Recycle Bin folder and right-click it to invoke the Recycle Bin context menu (e.g. to empty the bin). As the taskbar always stays in sight, having the Recycle Bin on it allows to get rid of tedious manipulations with open windows, usually covering the Recycle Bin on the desktop. Actual Multiple Monitors allows putting the Recycle Bin onto secondary taskbars as well, providing the smooth unified operating method on any monitor.
Pricing and availability
Actual Multiple Monitors runs on all Windows platforms from Windows 2000 onwards (including 64-bit editions) and costs 24.95 USD for a single-user license. Discounts for volume buyers are available (please refer to http://www.actualtools.com/multiplemonitors/order/#volume_discounts). Additional information on Actual Multiple Monitors, a collection of tutorial articles and success stories, and a 30-day evaluation copy are available on the Actual Tools website.
Company website: http://www.actualtools.com
Product page: http://www.actualtools.com/multiplemonitors/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz