In the new 8.6 version of its Actual Multiple Monitors utility Actual Tools has added the ability to put the Recycle Bin onto Windows taskbar on both primary and secondary monitors. The feature is available on all versions of Windows since Windows XP.
Many Windows users that work with large amount of files and documents would like to have the Recycle Bin always at hand, and the system taskbar appears to be the best place for this. This is proved by more than 16,000 votes for such ability on the Windows Uservoice website. Until now, neither standard system tools nor third-party software products allowed users to get the Recycle Bin on the taskbar in a quick and easy way.
Actual Tools offers the solution in the new 8.6 version of its Actual Multiple Monitors product. Now any user can put an additional button onto the system taskbar, and this button looks and behaves exactly as the system Recycle Bin icon on the desktop: a user can drag-n-drop any document onto it, left-click it to open the Recycle Bin folder and right-click it to invoke the Recycle Bin context menu (e.g. to empty the bin). As the taskbar always stays in sight, having the Recycle Bin on it allows to get rid of tedious manipulations with open windows, usually covering the Recycle Bin on the desktop. Actual Multiple Monitors allows putting the Recycle Bin onto secondary taskbars as well, providing the smooth unified operating method on any monitor.
Pricing and availability
Actual Multiple Monitors runs on all Windows platforms from Windows 2000 onwards (including 64-bit editions) and costs 24.95 USD for a single-user license. Discounts for volume buyers are available (please refer to http://www.actualtools.com/multiplemonitors/order/#volume_discounts). Additional information on Actual Multiple Monitors, a collection of tutorial articles and success stories, and a 30-day evaluation copy are available on the Actual Tools website.
Company website: http://www.actualtools.com
Product page: http://www.actualtools.com/multiplemonitors/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- SEGA won't over rely on remasters and remakes
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam