be quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years*, extends its successful case series with the Silent Base 600, offering a more compact version of its silent debut case. In the new model, the manufacturer implements all known features of its larger counterpart. The Silent Base 600 offers excellent cooling performance with whisper-quiet operation and represents an alternative case solution for low-noise, high-end systems.
As with the Silent Base 800, be quiet! opted for an innovative design for its new case model, inspired by the motto "Form Follows Function". This means the new model combines excellent cooling efficiency with perfect air circulation, which ensures a whisper-quiet operation. The basis for this is a pair of pre-installed, decoupled Pure Wings 2 fans. These quietly transport the air out of the case with their nine airflow-optimized fan blades. Thanks to its integrated 3-step fan controller, users can adjust the ratio of noise production to cooling performance by themselves. The 3-in-1 air vent on the side panel can be used to adjust the air circulation as needed. The Silent Base 600 case includes mounting points for five additional fans and can accommodate third-party water cooling solutions.
The front and side panels are equipped with insulation mats. The combination of high-quality steel and the U-shaped edges on the side panels form a stable and robust construction. Since the hard drives and the power supply are decoupled from the housing, they will not cause any unwanted vibrations.
Generous space, easy handling and Window option
Despite its smaller dimensions of 495 x 230 x 493 millimeters (L x W x H) in comparison to its larger sister model, the Silent Base 600 provides a spacious interior and enough room for current and future high-end components. The HDD cage can be installed at different positions according to user's requirements, in order to accommodate video cards of up to 413 millimeters. It's possible to install CPU coolers with a maximum height of 170 millimeters. The air intake filters on the front, bottom and side panels can easily be removed and cleaned.
be quiet! allows professional cable management, creating an attractive appearance and tidy interior thanks to its generous pass-throughs at the appropriate positions in conjunction with silicon rubber grommets. This is particularly important for those who opt for a Silent Base 600 with the well-known, double-glazed and therefore extremely sound-absorbing side window.
The be quiet! Silent Base 600 is commercially available now at a suggested retail price of €109.90 / $109.90 / £79 in three colors: Orange, Black, and Silver. The Silent Base 600 Window is offered in these same colors at an MSRP of €124.90 / $119.90 / £94. be quiet! offers a three-year warranty on the case.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower