be quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years*, extends its successful case series with the Silent Base 600, offering a more compact version of its silent debut case. In the new model, the manufacturer implements all known features of its larger counterpart. The Silent Base 600 offers excellent cooling performance with whisper-quiet operation and represents an alternative case solution for low-noise, high-end systems.
As with the Silent Base 800, be quiet! opted for an innovative design for its new case model, inspired by the motto "Form Follows Function". This means the new model combines excellent cooling efficiency with perfect air circulation, which ensures a whisper-quiet operation. The basis for this is a pair of pre-installed, decoupled Pure Wings 2 fans. These quietly transport the air out of the case with their nine airflow-optimized fan blades. Thanks to its integrated 3-step fan controller, users can adjust the ratio of noise production to cooling performance by themselves. The 3-in-1 air vent on the side panel can be used to adjust the air circulation as needed. The Silent Base 600 case includes mounting points for five additional fans and can accommodate third-party water cooling solutions.
The front and side panels are equipped with insulation mats. The combination of high-quality steel and the U-shaped edges on the side panels form a stable and robust construction. Since the hard drives and the power supply are decoupled from the housing, they will not cause any unwanted vibrations.
Generous space, easy handling and Window option
Despite its smaller dimensions of 495 x 230 x 493 millimeters (L x W x H) in comparison to its larger sister model, the Silent Base 600 provides a spacious interior and enough room for current and future high-end components. The HDD cage can be installed at different positions according to user's requirements, in order to accommodate video cards of up to 413 millimeters. It's possible to install CPU coolers with a maximum height of 170 millimeters. The air intake filters on the front, bottom and side panels can easily be removed and cleaned.
be quiet! allows professional cable management, creating an attractive appearance and tidy interior thanks to its generous pass-throughs at the appropriate positions in conjunction with silicon rubber grommets. This is particularly important for those who opt for a Silent Base 600 with the well-known, double-glazed and therefore extremely sound-absorbing side window.
The be quiet! Silent Base 600 is commercially available now at a suggested retail price of €109.90 / $109.90 / £79 in three colors: Orange, Black, and Silver. The Silent Base 600 Window is offered in these same colors at an MSRP of €124.90 / $119.90 / £94. be quiet! offers a three-year warranty on the case.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit