PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has introduced the miniature HP v165w USB 2.0 flash drive which is an excellent option when it comes to transferring files, music, videos or personal documents. The thumb-sized drive offers a fast and convenient way of backing up and transporting your most important files.
The HP v165w is encased in a semi-transparent blue shell, which lends it a futuristic and edgy look. The pen drive features a convenient lanyard, which may be used to attach to a key ring or a mobile strap. You can also attach the pen drive to a backpack so that you don't lose it. It can also be easily slipped into a pocket, a purse or even a bag. The drive is also dustproof and water resistant and ensures long lasting performance and protection for everyday use. It's stylish and compact build weighs only at 4.8g and measures at 9.4mmH x 16.0mmW x 30.5mmL. It also features a non-slip cap that protects the USB port from external damage.
This user-friendly flash drive has plug and play functionality and has been designed to transfer, store and share your files in a smart way. Further, its highly convenient design and high-speed USB v2.0 transmission interface make it perfect enough to be used at home, school, office, etc.
The HP v165w is available in storage space ranging from 4GB to 32GB. It works smoothly with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8; Mac OS: 10.3 and above. It offers a warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
The HP v165w is the ideal low cost solution for all your storage needs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit