Today, Ubisoft announced a Windows PC closed beta for The Crew Wild Run, the expansion to the action-driving MMO The Crew. The beta will start on October 15 at 11am BST and last until October 19 at 11am BST.
The closed beta will allow players the first opportunity to participate in "The Summit", a gathering of thousands of drivers and mechanics from around the world, taking place in iconic locations all around the USA. It's an event where car culture is celebrated across a multi-dimensional competition with the widest variety of vehicles, from heavily tuned cars to agile bikes or more exotic concept cars. The Summit is the largest challenge in a driving game to date, where players will showcase their talents across a wide range of skillsets and terrains.
During the closed beta players will also have the opportunity to complete PvE and PvP missions to raise their ranking and unlock new features to customise their vehicles. FreeDrive activities will also be playable, as well as speed and skill challenges, stunt competitions with brand new trials created exclusively to fit new vehicle specifications.
Players will be able to test their skills with dragsters, designed to reach incredible top speeds; drift cars that demonstrate impressive control; unstoppable monster trucks that can perform dangerous backflips and insane jumps; or a range of agile motorcycles from prestigious brands, geared to take on the fastest cars on and off-road.
The beta will also showcase the graphical update that the expansions brings, creating stunning environments enhanced by new lighting effects and redesigned areas adapted for all types of vehicles. Existing owners of The Crew will also have access to this graphical update free of charge
The Crew Wild Run expansion will be available for download starting from November 17, and in a bundle with the base game and the expansion, in stores November 19.
Register for the beta on Windows PC at thecrewgame.com/beta
For more information on The Crew Wild Run, please visit http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-GB/wild-run/index.aspx
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card