Genius, one of the world's leading manufacturers of computer peripherals and smartphone/tablet accessories, has launched its new wireless mouse: the NX-7000. The BlueEye technology powered mouse enables it to work on any imaginable surface - from glass to wood, sofa and even the carpet. Ultimate freedom to work anywhere!
Featuring 2.4Ghz wireless technology, it provides anti - interference with your wi-fi environment. The NX-7000 mouse comes with 1200 dpi resolution offering superior tracking accuracy and control. The contoured shape provides great either hand usage and high comfort for all day use.
A unique feature of the mouse is that the pico receiver can be used to link with 6 additional Genius mice -NX-7xxx series + Micro Traveler 9000R V2. A very flexible mouse indeed! The pico receiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse for easy transport and storage. The NX -7000 also comes with a free SmartGenius app to adjust the scrolling speed .The mouse features 3 buttons ( left, right and middle with scroll) and is compatible with Windows 7,8, 10 or later /Mac OS 10.7.4 or later. It uses a AA alkaline battery. Users could not have asked for more.
Available in 5 stunning color option - Calm Black, Elegant White, Passion Red, Ocean Blue and Spring Green, the NX -7000 is now available. For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower