Genius, one of the world's leading manufacturers of computer peripherals and smartphone/tablet accessories, has launched its new wireless mouse: the NX-7000. The BlueEye technology powered mouse enables it to work on any imaginable surface - from glass to wood, sofa and even the carpet. Ultimate freedom to work anywhere!
Featuring 2.4Ghz wireless technology, it provides anti - interference with your wi-fi environment. The NX-7000 mouse comes with 1200 dpi resolution offering superior tracking accuracy and control. The contoured shape provides great either hand usage and high comfort for all day use.
A unique feature of the mouse is that the pico receiver can be used to link with 6 additional Genius mice -NX-7xxx series + Micro Traveler 9000R V2. A very flexible mouse indeed! The pico receiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse for easy transport and storage. The NX -7000 also comes with a free SmartGenius app to adjust the scrolling speed .The mouse features 3 buttons ( left, right and middle with scroll) and is compatible with Windows 7,8, 10 or later /Mac OS 10.7.4 or later. It uses a AA alkaline battery. Users could not have asked for more.
Available in 5 stunning color option - Calm Black, Elegant White, Passion Red, Ocean Blue and Spring Green, the NX -7000 is now available. For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit