BOXX Technologies, the leading innovator of high-performance computer workstations and rendering systems, today introduced APEXX 1, the world's smallest workstation available with either an overclocked Intel Core i7 or standard Intel Xeon E5 processor. Featuring professional NVIDIA graphics, Intel solid state drives (SSD), and PCI-E NVMe SSD technology, APEXX 1 provides engineers, architects, VFX artists, animators, and other creative professionals with state-of-the-art workstation performance in a compact form factor.
"BOXX innovation goes beyond offering the latest and greatest technology to providing unique hardware solutions that relieve workflow bottlenecks and increase productivity," said Shoaib Mohammad, BOXX VP of Marketing and Business Development. "APEXX 1 is the one-of-a kind, ultra-compact, full-featured, creating and rendering workstation that architects, engineers, and motion media pros have been waiting for."
4.7 inches wide, 8.5 inches tall, and 9.0 inches deep, the custom-built, liquid-cooled, Mini-ITX APEXX 1 arrives with the option of an overclocked, eight-core, Intel Core i7 processor or an Intel Xeon E5 processor with up to eighteen cores. By the end of October, 2015, APEXX 1 will further expand its available options by offering overclocked, quad-core, Skylake processors. The new BOXX workstation also includes an NVIDIA Quadro video card, making it ideal for Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max, and other professional 3D applications. Capable of housing two 2.5 inch drives, APEXX 1 features an optional M.2 PCI Express NVMe solid state drive for four times the performance of a standard SSD. Its unibody core, interlocking strengthening side panels, and four corner bumpers allow the space-saving workstation to stand vertically, horizontally, or as a stacked component in combination with the upcoming BOXX renderPRO 1. APEXX 1 was designed exclusively by BOXX Engineering and is manufactured in the United States.
"From the overclocked Intel Core i7 or 18-core Intel Xeon, to custom liquid cooling, NVIDIA graphics, and more, APEXX 1 is the professional solution that delivers maximum workstation performance in the most minimal space," said Mohammad.
For further information and pricing on APEXX 1, click here or contact BOXX at 1-877-877-2699. Learn more about APEXX workstations, BOXX rendering solutions, BOXX Finance options, and how to contact one of their worldwide resellers, by visiting http://www.boxxtech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Game of Thrones premiere pirated 55 million times in 1 day
- Ubisoft delays The Division 2 update 'Title Update 3' to May
- The Division 2 patch 2.1 drops, fixes a bunch of issues
- Naughty Dog has shot final scene of The Last of Us Part II
- An Archer video game should look like this new XIII remaster
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!