AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today announces the AOC 16" HD Pro USB Monitor (E1659FWUX-PRO), with Full-HD powered by Display Link Technology. The HD Pro USB Monitor is the first of AOC's USB-powered portable monitors to have Full-HD resolution. Its 300cd/m2 brightness makes it the brightest in its class. The widescreen monitor receives both power and signal via a single USB cable for plug-and-play connection. This means it does not require a power cord or VGA cable, so you have one less cord to worry about. It is ultra-lightweight and slim for maximum portability, making it perfect for displaying visuals such as business presentations or adding a second monitor to your desktop for increased productivity. The Mac and PC Compatible HD Pro USB Monitor is the perfect solution for the frequent traveler who needs to pack multiple displays, as it easily fits into a suitcase and comes with a carrying case. The monitor also comes with a foldable stand that goes from landscape to portrait view mode with auto-pivot. It is available for today on Amazon.com for $199.
USB 3.0 technology achieves high transfer rates with its total of six wires to deliver high quality images. Designed with a piano-black glossy finish, this USB monitor has a 15.6 inch diagonally viewable image. The E1659FWUX-PRO USB Monitor offers a 500:1 contrast ratio, 11ms response time, and a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution @60Hz.
The HD Pro USB Monitor with its foldable flexi-stand is ideal for viewing in landscape or portrait mode. Landscape mode is ideal for presentations and Excel sheets, while the Portrait mode conveniently gives you an easy vertical view of your instant messaging programs, infographics, or search results. This monitor has a unique auto-pivot feature that automatically adjusts the image according to the display's orientation, so you will never have to change settings as you switch between landscape and portrait mode. The AOC HD Pro USB Monitor is also VESA 75 x 75 mm compliant, allowing you to easily mount the USB monitor to any wall. Multiple USB monitors can also be simultaneously connected to a single laptop or desktop computer to function as a multi-monitor PC or Mac, thanks to the built-in Display Link USB graphics.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit