Bitfenix Nova delivers style, performance and silence at an incredibly competitive price.
Whether you plan to build a basic office, home or gaming system, Novas simplistic design, aluminum badge, color options and optional window side panel mean it will blend in perfectly. Long air vents running along the sides of its front, hidden behind sleek mesh strips, provide plenty of airflow to cool the system. And as a result allowed us to keep Novas Top and Front panel completely closed to block fan-noise from escaping the enclosure, and dust from building up inside.
To seal fan noise inside the chassis, we developed a closed front panel for NOVA. Concealed behind a our signature mesh strips running along the sides of the front panel, lie a series of 134 air vents, that let fresh air stream into the case effortlessly.
Thanks to this noise-shield design of a raised, closed front panel with side vents, Nova is capable of keeping even powerful components supplied with the airflow required to keep them cooled adequately, all the while confining the fan-noise to the interior of the chassis.
Nothing to hide
While purists probably opt for the solid steel side panel version of NOVA to create a completely closed, monolithic build, we created an optional window side panel to let you and others have a look at all the nice parts, while conveniently hiding the less interesting and appeasing looking ones. Combined with color matched components and LED fans and light strips NOVAs large window allows you to create a truly unique and impressive looking system.
Front Panel Interface
The angled front panel Interface of NOVA makes it easy to reach and use whether it's on the floor, raised, or even standing on your desk. The large round power button is easy to find without even looking, while the reset button is purposely kept small and at the side of the panel. Two High Definition audio ports let you quickly connect a headset for a Skype call or to listen to your favorite music.
To prevent dust from building up inside your power supply, causing its fan to spin at unnecessarily high speeds or even overheat and shut down, NOVA comes bundled with a dust filter you can quickly rinse and slide back. This not only reduces noise, but increases the lifetime of your power supply and keeps your system running reliably for years on-end.
With 7 expansion slots and a supported video card height of over 140mm, NOVA is ready for modern GPUs with a raised PCBs and larger, quieter heat sinks that extend beyond the traditional 110mm expansion card height.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit