OCZ Storage Solutions, a Toshiba Group Company, today announced that its enterprise Z-Drive 4500 SSDs has achieved VMware Ready status. This designation indicates that after a detailed validation process, Z-Drive 4500 SSDs has achieved VMware's highest level of endorsement, and can be found on the VMware Solution Exchange (VSX) here.
"Driven by our Virtualized Controller Architecture Technology, the Z-Drive 4500 utilizes the full processing bandwidth of eight controllers working in unison which enables the storage subsystem to run more efficiently while delivering dominant small block / large block performance and low latency," said Bert Mauricio, director of Strategic Alliances, OCZ Storage Solutions. "By using Z-Drive 4500 SSDs with vSphere 5.x or 6.x, enterprises can deliver virtualized applications that can be accelerated while delivering fast and reliable access to data without burdening host CPU and memory resources."
"We are pleased that OCZ Storage Solutions' Z-Drive 4500 qualifies for the VMware Ready logo, signifying to customers that it has met specific VMware integration and interoperability standards and works effectively with VMware infrastructure, which can speed time to value within customer environments," said Howard Hall, senior director, Alliances, VMware.
The VMware Ready program is a co-branding benefit of the Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program that makes it easy for customers to identify partner products certified to work with VMware infrastructure. Customers can use these products and solutions to lower project risks and realize cost savings over custom-built solutions. With thousands of members worldwide, the VMware TAP program includes best-of-breed technology partners with the shared commitment to bring the best expertise and business solution for each unique customer need.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz