ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launched Premier DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM memory, optimized for best performance with new Intel Skylake processors and their chipsets, as well as the Haswell-E platform. ADATA is keen to expand DDR4 adoption and encourage the move to a new generation of DRAM on notebooks, as DDR4 offers outstanding performance and greater power efficiency, assured by meticulous ADATA testing and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
ADATA Premier DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM modules are offered in 4GB and 8GB densities, both clocked to a high speed 2133 MHz. This represents a performance boost over DDR3, which on notebooks has typically been clocked at 1333 MHz or 1600 MHz. DDR4 therefore brings a new phase in computer memory performance and just as with desktop PCs, ADATA believes notebook users stand to gain much by choosing DDR4. This applies to new notebooks that ship with DDR4 and importantly as an upgrade option for notebooks that are compatible with DDR4 but purchased with DDR3 for cost reasons. ADATA encourages users to upgrade to DDR4 to enjoy the benefits of this essential technological advancement in personal computing.
Low Power Consumption for Longer Battery Life
DDR4 provides even more tangible benefits on portable PCs than on desktops. Since it delivers more computing power for lower energy draw, DDR4 increases performance while extending battery life and usage range. Premier DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM modules run 1.2V compared to 1.35V on DDR3 modules, a 20% reduction in consumption. This translates into considerably longer battery life per charge, and thus overall lower energy demand and environmental impact.
ADATA manufactures all DRAM modules to the strictest standards and JEDEC requirements. Users are guaranteed long-lasting, stable, and optimum performance backed by a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring the transition to new generation DDR4 is smooth and enjoyable. ADATA quality tests cover every aspect of DRAM selection, endurance, and platform compatibility for the finest user experience with every purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- GIVEAWAY: IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Case and Polaris RGB Fan Pack
- North Korea hijacking cryptocurrency industry workers
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series