ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launched Premier DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM memory, optimized for best performance with new Intel Skylake processors and their chipsets, as well as the Haswell-E platform. ADATA is keen to expand DDR4 adoption and encourage the move to a new generation of DRAM on notebooks, as DDR4 offers outstanding performance and greater power efficiency, assured by meticulous ADATA testing and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
ADATA Premier DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM modules are offered in 4GB and 8GB densities, both clocked to a high speed 2133 MHz. This represents a performance boost over DDR3, which on notebooks has typically been clocked at 1333 MHz or 1600 MHz. DDR4 therefore brings a new phase in computer memory performance and just as with desktop PCs, ADATA believes notebook users stand to gain much by choosing DDR4. This applies to new notebooks that ship with DDR4 and importantly as an upgrade option for notebooks that are compatible with DDR4 but purchased with DDR3 for cost reasons. ADATA encourages users to upgrade to DDR4 to enjoy the benefits of this essential technological advancement in personal computing.
Low Power Consumption for Longer Battery Life
DDR4 provides even more tangible benefits on portable PCs than on desktops. Since it delivers more computing power for lower energy draw, DDR4 increases performance while extending battery life and usage range. Premier DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM modules run 1.2V compared to 1.35V on DDR3 modules, a 20% reduction in consumption. This translates into considerably longer battery life per charge, and thus overall lower energy demand and environmental impact.
ADATA manufactures all DRAM modules to the strictest standards and JEDEC requirements. Users are guaranteed long-lasting, stable, and optimum performance backed by a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring the transition to new generation DDR4 is smooth and enjoyable. ADATA quality tests cover every aspect of DRAM selection, endurance, and platform compatibility for the finest user experience with every purchase.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL: dual cameras, mystery sensor
- Halo: Master Chief Collection PC graphics settings detailed
- Hideo Kojima skipped Keanu Reeves for Death Stranding
- New PC COMBINES PS4, Xbox One X, Switch in water-cooled box
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- i5 9600k with aorus z390 ultra oc problem. need help
- need help plz i5 9600k with aorus z390 ultra OC problem
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Epic Seven Releases Charlotte Side Story: 'Heavy Lies the Crown'
- Tap Empire - available now on the App Store and Google Play!
- It's Always Sunny: The Gang Goes Mobile Launches Worldwide Today
- Rogue Games Expands Team with Three Key Hires for Rapidly Growing Game Portfolio
- Traitor's Empire release for Android