Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the full range of Pacific RL and R Series radiators. Designed for the most demanding and hardcore enthusiasts, the Thermaltake Pacific RL & R Radiator Full Series is optimized for maximum heat dispatching. The radiators are designed without compromise, with high-quality German aerospace-grade materials and constructed with zinc, a powerful anti-corrosion agent.
An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature brazing at 1022℉/550℃ sets Pacific Radiators in a class of their own. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure they are leak-resistant. With an ideal mounting, fitting, flow set-up, and 17 different specs to choose from, the Thermaltake Pacific Radiator Full Series is guaranteed to go above and beyond your current cooling standards.
Differences between Pacific RL and R Radiator Full Series
The Pacific RL Series is an ultra-thick radiator (over 50mm thickness) with a dual-row 13-set flat tube design to increase heat transfer. Water flows down on one side, and then passes through the bottom chamber before being circulated back to the other side of the radiator. Choose from: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm, 480mm, and 560mm radiator lengths to provide easier fitting installation and loop management. Also, the Pacific RL120, RL240, RL360 are available in white. The Pacific R Series is a slim radiator (under 50mm thickness) with only a single 13-set flat tube design This series is available in 120mm, 180mm, 240mm, 360mm, and 540mm sizes and is guaranteed to provide exceptional performance in a slimmer, sleeker design.
Optimized Heat DispatchingThe Pacific Radiator Full Series delivers an average heating load of 32℃-35℃ on each radiator. After brazing, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating more uniform heat transference. By efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components, the radiators ensure component reliability.
High-Density Fin Design
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air pressure. The cooling performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering exceptional cooling performance during operation.
German-Made Anti-Corrosion Materials
The radiators are designed to reduce electronic conductivity and can withstand scratches to the zinc layer. The corrosion potential of aluminum alloy combined with zinc is reduced by 55.6% after brazing.
High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Brazing
The radiators are baked through a controlled-atmosphere brazing line. The materials melt into each other to achieve optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better overall heat evacuation and dispatching.
The Pacific Radiator Full Series comes in multiple sizes in order to provide users the ability to build the ultimate in custom configurations. A wide array of radiator sizes are available for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by allocating the radiators to each particular component and incorporating external modular upgrades for their chassis.
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access