Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the full range of Pacific RL and R Series radiators. Designed for the most demanding and hardcore enthusiasts, the Thermaltake Pacific RL & R Radiator Full Series is optimized for maximum heat dispatching. The radiators are designed without compromise, with high-quality German aerospace-grade materials and constructed with zinc, a powerful anti-corrosion agent.
An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature brazing at 1022℉/550℃ sets Pacific Radiators in a class of their own. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure they are leak-resistant. With an ideal mounting, fitting, flow set-up, and 17 different specs to choose from, the Thermaltake Pacific Radiator Full Series is guaranteed to go above and beyond your current cooling standards.
Differences between Pacific RL and R Radiator Full Series
The Pacific RL Series is an ultra-thick radiator (over 50mm thickness) with a dual-row 13-set flat tube design to increase heat transfer. Water flows down on one side, and then passes through the bottom chamber before being circulated back to the other side of the radiator. Choose from: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm, 480mm, and 560mm radiator lengths to provide easier fitting installation and loop management. Also, the Pacific RL120, RL240, RL360 are available in white. The Pacific R Series is a slim radiator (under 50mm thickness) with only a single 13-set flat tube design This series is available in 120mm, 180mm, 240mm, 360mm, and 540mm sizes and is guaranteed to provide exceptional performance in a slimmer, sleeker design.
Optimized Heat DispatchingThe Pacific Radiator Full Series delivers an average heating load of 32℃-35℃ on each radiator. After brazing, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating more uniform heat transference. By efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components, the radiators ensure component reliability.
High-Density Fin Design
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air pressure. The cooling performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering exceptional cooling performance during operation.
German-Made Anti-Corrosion Materials
The radiators are designed to reduce electronic conductivity and can withstand scratches to the zinc layer. The corrosion potential of aluminum alloy combined with zinc is reduced by 55.6% after brazing.
High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Brazing
The radiators are baked through a controlled-atmosphere brazing line. The materials melt into each other to achieve optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better overall heat evacuation and dispatching.
The Pacific Radiator Full Series comes in multiple sizes in order to provide users the ability to build the ultimate in custom configurations. A wide array of radiator sizes are available for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by allocating the radiators to each particular component and incorporating external modular upgrades for their chassis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit