LCS World Championship Finals is one of the biggest League of Legends eSport event in the World, millions of fan are awaiting to see which team will be proclaimed the World Champion of this season.
Ozone Gaming Gear, a global gaming peripheral brand, has organized one of the biggest sweepstake ever given in the gaming sector. The chance to take part at LCS World Championship Finals in Berlin and watch the best League of Legends' teams fight for glory.
The giveaway will run from the 22th of September at 2:00pm (CET) to 5th of October at 5:00 pm, at which point the giveaway winner will be randomly selected and announced on Ozone's Social Media channels.
The price includes:
- Two tickets to the LCS World Championship Finals held in Berlin on the 31st of October at Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Two return flight tickets to Berlin.
- Hotel accommodation for two at the Intercity Hotel Berlin (2 nights, October 30 & 31). Located next to the Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Ozone's prize box (includes Ozone Gaming products)
To participate, entrants must have a Twitter account and must follow @OzoneGaming to be eligible for Ozone "Road to Worlds" Giveaway
This giveaway will be held on Ozone Road to Worlds Microsite: http://promo.ozonegaming.com/
To purchase Ozone Gaming Gear products in North America, please visit https://www.4GamerGear.com. You will find a huge selection of Ozone Gaming Gear peripherals.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit