LCS World Championship Finals is one of the biggest League of Legends eSport event in the World, millions of fan are awaiting to see which team will be proclaimed the World Champion of this season.
Ozone Gaming Gear, a global gaming peripheral brand, has organized one of the biggest sweepstake ever given in the gaming sector. The chance to take part at LCS World Championship Finals in Berlin and watch the best League of Legends' teams fight for glory.
The giveaway will run from the 22th of September at 2:00pm (CET) to 5th of October at 5:00 pm, at which point the giveaway winner will be randomly selected and announced on Ozone's Social Media channels.
The price includes:
- Two tickets to the LCS World Championship Finals held in Berlin on the 31st of October at Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Two return flight tickets to Berlin.
- Hotel accommodation for two at the Intercity Hotel Berlin (2 nights, October 30 & 31). Located next to the Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Ozone's prize box (includes Ozone Gaming products)
To participate, entrants must have a Twitter account and must follow @OzoneGaming to be eligible for Ozone "Road to Worlds" Giveaway
This giveaway will be held on Ozone Road to Worlds Microsite: http://promo.ozonegaming.com/
To purchase Ozone Gaming Gear products in North America, please visit https://www.4GamerGear.com. You will find a huge selection of Ozone Gaming Gear peripherals.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- THQ Nordic to revive old-school Nickelodeon games
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit