For a limited time, MSI offers the opportunity to travel back in time by providing Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China & India for free with a qualifying purchase of MSI R9 380 or R7 370 GAMING video cards. Get ready to use the Supreme Silence of the Twin Frozr V to rewrite history! Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China takes place in China, 1526, as the Ming dynasty starts to crumble. You embody Shao Jun, the last remaining Assassin of the Chinese Brotherhood, returning to her homeland with a vendetta. Newly trained by the legendary Ezio Auditore, she is hell-bent on exacting vengeance and restoring her fallen Brotherhood.
As a stealthy Assassin, dive into the stunning living paintings of vibrant ancient India cultures. Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India throws you into Amritsar, 1841, where tensions between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company are escalating quickly. After a Master Templar arrives seeking to steal the famed Koh-i-noor diamond, Arbaaz Mir's blossoming love affair with the maharajah's niece, Princess Pyara Kaur, is put in great peril. Arbaaz must act quickly to safeguard her life and their love while securing the diamond for the Brotherhood, stealing back a mysterious box that belonged to the Assassin Order, and discovering the Templars' objectives.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit