HDPLEX, the manufacturer of premium fanless aluminum HTPC case for the DIY market, is pleased to announce their second generation H5 fanless HTPC case designed to fit seamlessly into your A/V rack. Availability is scheduled for Oct 2015, with MSRP at $288 USD.
"I set out to create a truly flagship product that looks good when combined with high-end A/V equipment, and is silent and affordable," said Larry Liu, CEO of HDPLEX. "I accomplished my goals after two years, during which time the design has been sent back to the drawing board countless times. The 2nd Gen H5 fanless HTPC case combines skillful engineering with an eye for design, eight-heat pipe copper based cooling system for silent operation, and a price point competitive with the current market."
The HDPLEX 2nd Gen H5 HTPC chassis supports passive cooling of 95W TDP CPU via its flagship eight-heat pipe CPU heat sink system and an optional eight-heat pipe passive video card cooling system. It supports ATX/microATX/ITX motherboard.
HDPLEX H5 successfully achieves a pull-open faceplate design, which allows easy access to front mounted device hidden behind the faceplate such as 5.25" optical drive and hotswap HDD cage.
HDPLEX H5 fanless HTPC chassis has unprecedented support for various types of internal and external power supply option. In addition to HDPLEX's internal nanoATX power supply combo solution, HDPLEX H5 supports ATX,SFX,Flex power supply, thanks to a specially designed universal mounting rack and internal AC extension cord.
HDPLEX has developed a ATX modular bridge input board that enables H5 to support external ATX modular power sources, such as HDPLEX 300W ATX linear power supply.
As an HDPLEX tradition, HDPLEX H5 supports popular DC and AC input jacks, including 5.5*2.5mm DC Jack, 7.4*5.0 with PIN DC Jack, GX16-2 Aviation Jack, and C14 IEC with EMI AC Connector.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross