Transcend Information, Inc., a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, proudly presents a series of DDR4 industrial DRAM modules that have been rigorously tested and verified to accommodate the demands of industrial PCs (IPC) and automated-based applications, such as industrial control and medical facilities, where steady operations under harsh environments are affirmatively required. Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules offer standard and low profile series with complete selections of capacity and DIMM types that have been largely installed on servers and workstations.
Reliable Stability for 24/7 Operations
Comparing to personal computers, IPC deals with larger database for longer period of time without failure. Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are rugged enough to resist shock, heat and electromagnetic disturbance. 30u" gold fingers plated on the printed circuit board significantly improve the electricity conductivity of Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules. Additionally, each DRAM is equipped with two more robust error correcting codes including Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) for data reliability and on-chip parity detection for the integrity of command and address.
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are constructed with the new generation of DRAM chips that doubled the density and capacity, delivering stable performance and durability. Additionally, Transcend DDR4 DRAM modules offer high speed transmission of 2133MHz and up to 17GB/s of memory bandwidth, aiming to roll out the system performance to its maximum data transfer speeds.
Low Voltage for Reduced Power Consumption
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules run ultra low-voltage of 1.2V, reducing the electrical load of the memory bus and consuming up to 40% less power compared to 1.5V standard DDR3 DIMMs. This prolongs the life of servers and workstations, and protects the environment by consuming less energy. Furthermore, since each module generates less heat, systems can operate with reduced temperatures and increase the overall reliability of the module.
Stringent Testing for Guaranteed Quality
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are fully compliant with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and undergo strenuous 64 bit kernel, single-core and multi-core testing to be compatible with the latest Intel's 6th generation Skylake processor, Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 server family processor and Haswell-E CPU with X99 chipset. All DDR4 models carry Transcend's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series