Transcend Information, Inc., a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, proudly presents a series of DDR4 industrial DRAM modules that have been rigorously tested and verified to accommodate the demands of industrial PCs (IPC) and automated-based applications, such as industrial control and medical facilities, where steady operations under harsh environments are affirmatively required. Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules offer standard and low profile series with complete selections of capacity and DIMM types that have been largely installed on servers and workstations.
Reliable Stability for 24/7 Operations
Comparing to personal computers, IPC deals with larger database for longer period of time without failure. Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are rugged enough to resist shock, heat and electromagnetic disturbance. 30u" gold fingers plated on the printed circuit board significantly improve the electricity conductivity of Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules. Additionally, each DRAM is equipped with two more robust error correcting codes including Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) for data reliability and on-chip parity detection for the integrity of command and address.
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are constructed with the new generation of DRAM chips that doubled the density and capacity, delivering stable performance and durability. Additionally, Transcend DDR4 DRAM modules offer high speed transmission of 2133MHz and up to 17GB/s of memory bandwidth, aiming to roll out the system performance to its maximum data transfer speeds.
Low Voltage for Reduced Power Consumption
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules run ultra low-voltage of 1.2V, reducing the electrical load of the memory bus and consuming up to 40% less power compared to 1.5V standard DDR3 DIMMs. This prolongs the life of servers and workstations, and protects the environment by consuming less energy. Furthermore, since each module generates less heat, systems can operate with reduced temperatures and increase the overall reliability of the module.
Stringent Testing for Guaranteed Quality
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are fully compliant with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and undergo strenuous 64 bit kernel, single-core and multi-core testing to be compatible with the latest Intel's 6th generation Skylake processor, Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 server family processor and Haswell-E CPU with X99 chipset. All DDR4 models carry Transcend's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard