ZOTAC Announces Power Efficient GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco
New ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco delivers 40-percent more power efficiency with competitive performance
HONG KONG - Mar. 3, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unveils new GeForce┬« 9600GT based graphics cards with greater power efficiency. The ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco delivers performance comparable to the award-winning ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT, but with 40-percent more power efficiency.
"It is important to think green and reduce our resource consumption. With the new power-efficient ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco, users can have an eco-friendly graphics card that offers competitive performance," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Powered by 64 screaming-fast stream processors, the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco packs a performance punch and is ready to take on DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA┬Ö-based 3D games and applications. High-speed GDDR3 memory and a wide 256-bit memory interface insure the high-speed graphics processor is continually fed information for breathtaking visuals and phenomenal performance.
NVIDIA PureVideo┬Ö HD technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco to transform any system into a multimedia powerhouse with high-definition video playback capabilities. PureVideo┬Ö HD technology decodes high-definition Blu-ray videos in hardware for smooth playback and vivid visuals. High-definition scaling and enhancing algorithms render standard-definition content to near high-definition levels for a new take on existing movie collections.
"Greater power efficiency and PureVideo┬Ö HD technology makes the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco an ideal solution for users that demand 3D graphics power and high-definition video playback capabilities," Mr. Berger added. "We expect the card to be a hit among home theater PC enthusiasts."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco.
┬Ľ New ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco
┬Ľ NVIDIA GeForce┬« 9600GT graphics processor
┬Ľ Engine clock: 600 MHz
┬Ľ 64 stream processors
┬Ľ Shader clock: 1500 MHz
┬Ľ 512MB GDDR3 memory
┬Ľ Memory clock: 1800 MHz
┬Ľ NVIDIA CUDA┬Ö, PhysX┬Ö and PureVideo┬Ö HD technologies
┬Ľ SLI┬Ö ready
┬Ľ PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
┬Ľ DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
┬Ľ OpenGL 2.1 compatible
┬Ľ Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy F rumors: March 2019, costs up to $1770
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms