ZOTAC Announces Power Efficient GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco
New ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco delivers 40-percent more power efficiency with competitive performance
HONG KONG - Mar. 3, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unveils new GeForce┬« 9600GT based graphics cards with greater power efficiency. The ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco delivers performance comparable to the award-winning ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT, but with 40-percent more power efficiency.
"It is important to think green and reduce our resource consumption. With the new power-efficient ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco, users can have an eco-friendly graphics card that offers competitive performance," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Powered by 64 screaming-fast stream processors, the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco packs a performance punch and is ready to take on DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA┬Ö-based 3D games and applications. High-speed GDDR3 memory and a wide 256-bit memory interface insure the high-speed graphics processor is continually fed information for breathtaking visuals and phenomenal performance.
NVIDIA PureVideo┬Ö HD technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco to transform any system into a multimedia powerhouse with high-definition video playback capabilities. PureVideo┬Ö HD technology decodes high-definition Blu-ray videos in hardware for smooth playback and vivid visuals. High-definition scaling and enhancing algorithms render standard-definition content to near high-definition levels for a new take on existing movie collections.
"Greater power efficiency and PureVideo┬Ö HD technology makes the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco an ideal solution for users that demand 3D graphics power and high-definition video playback capabilities," Mr. Berger added. "We expect the card to be a hit among home theater PC enthusiasts."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco.
┬Ľ New ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco
┬Ľ NVIDIA GeForce┬« 9600GT graphics processor
┬Ľ Engine clock: 600 MHz
┬Ľ 64 stream processors
┬Ľ Shader clock: 1500 MHz
┬Ľ 512MB GDDR3 memory
┬Ľ Memory clock: 1800 MHz
┬Ľ NVIDIA CUDA┬Ö, PhysX┬Ö and PureVideo┬Ö HD technologies
┬Ľ SLI┬Ö ready
┬Ľ PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
┬Ľ DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
┬Ľ OpenGL 2.1 compatible
┬Ľ Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus┬« N2350 & N4350 ┬ľ the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz