ZOTAC Announces Power Efficient GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco
New ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco delivers 40-percent more power efficiency with competitive performance
HONG KONG - Mar. 3, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unveils new GeForce┬« 9600GT based graphics cards with greater power efficiency. The ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco delivers performance comparable to the award-winning ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT, but with 40-percent more power efficiency.
"It is important to think green and reduce our resource consumption. With the new power-efficient ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco, users can have an eco-friendly graphics card that offers competitive performance," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Powered by 64 screaming-fast stream processors, the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco packs a performance punch and is ready to take on DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA┬Ö-based 3D games and applications. High-speed GDDR3 memory and a wide 256-bit memory interface insure the high-speed graphics processor is continually fed information for breathtaking visuals and phenomenal performance.
NVIDIA PureVideo┬Ö HD technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco to transform any system into a multimedia powerhouse with high-definition video playback capabilities. PureVideo┬Ö HD technology decodes high-definition Blu-ray videos in hardware for smooth playback and vivid visuals. High-definition scaling and enhancing algorithms render standard-definition content to near high-definition levels for a new take on existing movie collections.
"Greater power efficiency and PureVideo┬Ö HD technology makes the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco an ideal solution for users that demand 3D graphics power and high-definition video playback capabilities," Mr. Berger added. "We expect the card to be a hit among home theater PC enthusiasts."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco.
┬Ľ New ZOTAC GeForce┬« 9600GT Eco
┬Ľ NVIDIA GeForce┬« 9600GT graphics processor
┬Ľ Engine clock: 600 MHz
┬Ľ 64 stream processors
┬Ľ Shader clock: 1500 MHz
┬Ľ 512MB GDDR3 memory
┬Ľ Memory clock: 1800 MHz
┬Ľ NVIDIA CUDA┬Ö, PhysX┬Ö and PureVideo┬Ö HD technologies
┬Ľ SLI┬Ö ready
┬Ľ PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
┬Ľ DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
┬Ľ OpenGL 2.1 compatible
┬Ľ Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit