Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its very low profile single rank DDR4 4GB ECC 2133 MHz UDIMM modules. Super Talents single rank 4GB DDR4 ECC UDIMMs target environments where space is vital and low clearance modules are required. Small form factor PCs can take advantage of the extra space saved with these parts. Fewer raw materials are used and less waste is produced without any tradeoffs in functionality or price with these modules.
Very Low Profile form factor DIMMS were developed with the arrival of blade servers. Due to having limited space, standard height modules were unable to fit in the enclosures. Improved airflow, reduced thermal impact, and lowered power costs are all advantages when selecting VLP DIMMs. All modules are quality tested in house and are built to JEDEC standard specifications with high quality components. DDR4 offers modules up to double the density and speed of previous generations DDR3 DRAM while using up to 20% less power which makes it a highly efficient solution for enterprise workloads.
Additional information on Super Talents VLP 4GB DDR4 modules can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard