Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its very low profile single rank DDR4 4GB ECC 2133 MHz UDIMM modules. Super Talents single rank 4GB DDR4 ECC UDIMMs target environments where space is vital and low clearance modules are required. Small form factor PCs can take advantage of the extra space saved with these parts. Fewer raw materials are used and less waste is produced without any tradeoffs in functionality or price with these modules.
Very Low Profile form factor DIMMS were developed with the arrival of blade servers. Due to having limited space, standard height modules were unable to fit in the enclosures. Improved airflow, reduced thermal impact, and lowered power costs are all advantages when selecting VLP DIMMs. All modules are quality tested in house and are built to JEDEC standard specifications with high quality components. DDR4 offers modules up to double the density and speed of previous generations DDR3 DRAM while using up to 20% less power which makes it a highly efficient solution for enterprise workloads.
Additional information on Super Talents VLP 4GB DDR4 modules can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card