American Megatrends, Inc. (AMI), a global leader in BIOS, remote management tools, network data storage products and unique solutions based on the Linux and Android operating systems, is pleased to announce the addition of UEFI Bluetooth keyboard and pointing device support to its flagship Aptio V UEFI Firmware.
By adding Bluetooth support to Aptio V UEFI Firmware, users of small form factor, all-in-one and touch-enabled devices can now access the UEFI BIOS settings via a Bluetooth keyboard and pointing device to make BIOS customizations. This newly-added capability empowers end users to easily modify the BIOS settings of their systems in a number of ways and configure these products according to their personal preferences.
"The addition of Bluetooth keyboard support to Aptio V UEFI Firmware opens up a world of options for users of small form factor and touch-enabled devices, showing once again how AMI has its ear finely tuned to the present and future needs of our OEM customers and their end-user consumers," commented Subramonian Shankar, President and CEO of American Megatrends.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top