American Megatrends, Inc. (AMI), a global leader in BIOS, remote management tools, network data storage products and unique solutions based on the Linux and Android operating systems, is pleased to announce the addition of UEFI Bluetooth keyboard and pointing device support to its flagship Aptio V UEFI Firmware.
By adding Bluetooth support to Aptio V UEFI Firmware, users of small form factor, all-in-one and touch-enabled devices can now access the UEFI BIOS settings via a Bluetooth keyboard and pointing device to make BIOS customizations. This newly-added capability empowers end users to easily modify the BIOS settings of their systems in a number of ways and configure these products according to their personal preferences.
"The addition of Bluetooth keyboard support to Aptio V UEFI Firmware opens up a world of options for users of small form factor and touch-enabled devices, showing once again how AMI has its ear finely tuned to the present and future needs of our OEM customers and their end-user consumers," commented Subramonian Shankar, President and CEO of American Megatrends.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- New Battlefield V gameplay shows destructive WW2 chaos
- PlayStation VR sales break 3 million
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada